**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors are too arrogant for their own good. How they stood pat at the trade deadling is beyond me. They desperately need bench help. Good luck counting on the corpse of Iguodala, washed Livingston, and some G league dudes. Oh wait, they signed Andrew Bogut. He should be good for 3 or 4 illegal screens a game.

Celtics are about to blow this lead

joey-shrug.gif

Warriors are too arrogant for their own good. How they stood pat at the trade deadling is beyond me. They desperately need bench help. Good luck counting on the corpse of Iguodala, washed Livingston, and some G league dudes. Oh wait, they signed Andrew Bogut. He should be good for 3 or 4 illegal screens a game.

i think its either you get 5 all stars in the starting lineup and a trash bench or a marginally better bench but less all stars in the starting lineup

i dont think they or any team really gets to have both a deep bench and all star starting lineups

Please do share the glaring weaknesses you’re seeing..

Boogie’s defense on PnR, some old narrative about they dont play well against physical teams...

Do you see this defense? Celtics are scoring at will!

Their bench is the worst in the league.

All that hype about 5 all stars and being unfair is not reality. This team is extremely beatable.

All that hype about 5 all stars and being unfair is not reality. This team is extremely beatable.

But yet nobody has beaten them in a 7 game series since getting KD :lol: :lol:

Team was waiting for a buy out market for an interior defender or for a wing...never came. Bogut should be a good pick up. 10-12 minutes to bang against adams, gobert, jokic and set those illegal screens. That PnR he ran with dray was money

Dubs defense has been lackadaisical the last two regular seasons..but we saw that defense turn on during the playoffs last year. Call it arrogance or being a homer but i dont see why that cant happen this post season.

Did they start filming for space jam 2 already? KD looks like the monstars zapped his talents in the 1st half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom