**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

same dude that blocks anyone that mentions 81 :rofl:

I mean it kinda proves his point, he hates the 81 jokes, so he blocks people therefore he nevers has to see it.

I think his take is that these guys should just do whatever they can to ignore the negativity.

But yeah Jalen has some wild takes.

*coughs* Told y'all.

Yeah, The Name is scarier than the actual tangible aspect of the boogie signing. He probably won't be closing games with GSW anyway come playoff time. He's too big, too slow, and will indeed get played off the floor by a Boston or Houston.

This would happen w/ a healthy boogie, factor in a boogie who's coming off of an achilles injury (which I think he'll be relatively fine from) and you have someone that's an upgrade over the bigs that they have, but boogie with the warriors isn't the same as Boogie on the Kings or Pelicans.

He's not getting as many post touches, he'll be far more of a Pick and pop guy who's a career 34% from 3. The Warriors are scary, but it ain't really because of Cousins.

But it's fun to see the league and it's fans in shambles over it

Damion Lee look like a shorter Anderson Varejao from afar
Whenever he plays I only watch him. As unfair as it is my first impression of him was "he's only here cause he's Stephs brother in law" and I felt the same way when he got picked up by the Hawks and I wanted him to play his way into convincing me otherwise. He has been doing that.

I really think KD threw this game :lol:. He was out of it from the gate. Just terrible, selfish and bad body language/leadership.

He’s a barbershop boy with a blog boy skillset/understanding of the game. When he buys in (which is 85% of the time)....dubs unbeatable. When he lets the disease of me kick in, and does that ornery iso ball ****, it brings everything down. Including him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom