**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know your reading ability isn’t exactly the best, but I said WEST not LEAGUE. Who’s frontcourt in the WEST would be better than Kawhi/Galo/Trez?

Look man i'm not going back & forth with you about no imaginary frontcourt involving Montrez Harrell & Gallo being labeled the best anywhere

tenor.gif

I actually saw this on social media like a week ago and they showed the play right before this that led Shaq to do that. I can't remember what happened tho :lol: :smh:. I think it involved rodman tho

Damn. Diesel had to be pissed

lil bro kuz had enough of big bro bull**** :rofl:
Sometimes the little brother has to check the big brother.
I have absolutely no idea what Kawhi is gonna do, but if he leaves the Raptors also he would bypass Kyrie for me in terms of unpredictable players, Left a small market team with a great coach/organization.... goes to a big market in toronto with good talent around & deep roster... To then turn around and go to the Clippers

Outside of pure location I don't see the reason for it but who knows.
Remember the great coach/organization had run it's course couldn't build his image anymore and he wasn't being valued like his uncle... I mean he wanted. As a Laker fan I would love for the Clippers to get him and JB, I root for the Clippers even though Lakers are first. They like the little disabled kid that you always hope gets laid in the end.

Irony we have the disabled kid on our team pouting because he didn't get his way.

Look man i'm not going back & forth with you about no imaginary frontcourt involving Montrez Harrell & Gallo being labeled the best anywhere

tenor.gif
Solid response. Conveniently leaving out the 3rd guy that happens to be one of the best players in the league.

Perhaps you’re still upset that Gallo and Trez had their way with your perennial lottery team the other night.

Dude would have to have some crazy reason. Toronto is a better city than LA anyways. It’s not like he is playing in some bum *** city like milwaukee or Miami.
Toronto is better than LA, how?
Weather, people, fame, home, fashion, brand. Those are off the top why LA is better than Toronto.

So Kawahi go to the Clippers and they beat the Lakers in the playoffs or even win a ring that they aren't above the Lakers in the short term.
Kawhi to the Clips would be the definition of a lateral move basketball wise.
The perks outside of basketball are better in LA.
Why is Doc Rivers name coming up in potential candidates to replace Puke?
No clue it just seems weird, take your nameplate off the door and go over to the other side of the building now. Like dude really going to put his box of memories and roll it down the hall or something.

Picked him first round in my fantasy draft :smh:

Man is probably only gonna play in games 1-3-5-7 in the playoffs.

@getback As a Toronto cat and also based on their playoff history, 7 games against a lower seeded team is expected so that schedule is correct. :smh:

Right when this ***** started to ack right he doesn't some fboy ****. I sure son age is a touchy subject. Especially always getting clowned over it.
Screenshot_20190306-165639_Instagram.jpg

Seems like a backwards move. Leaving a team that will likely make the conference finals and is set to compete for years for an 8th seed that gets swept in the first round. I need him to stay in Toronto. My heart can't take this
Perhaps **COUGH** he isn't satisfied just hanging his hat on 8 straight finals appearances. You win in the west you almost given the trophy at that point. I don't know could be the Cali in me but no way am I staying in Toronto if I can team up with someone else in LA, even if it is the Clippers.
:lol:

The Clips basically become the Raptors in better weather if he goes there. Not a bad thing.
Exactly.
The raptors wouldn't be an 8 seed without him, they're almost just as good either way. Who would the clippers have to let go to sign him? I feel like big mouth Bev wouldn't even be able to stick around
Naw Bev would be fine because he would do all the talking and their combined hard nose defense would go well. Bev only dislikes the guys in the other teams jersey, and those that don't work hard. Kawahi would have to cut all that resting on back to backs though.

Solid response. Conveniently leaving out the 3rd guy that happens to be one of the best players in the league.

Perhaps you’re still upset that Gallo and Trez had their way with your perennial lottery team the other night.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink thought the Clippers would be in the cellar this year and the Lakers would be a top 4 seed. I wouldn’t lose sleep if he disagrees with you

Idk how you feel about Doc, but he'd be a massive upgrade over Luke.
This is a massive upgrade over Luke.
giphy (1).gif

It isn't necessarily a bad thing but in terms of winning he was in better position to do that in both SA & Toronto if he leaves, In terms of marketability i guess he would have a bit more in L.A but it is not the Lakers (This is NOT a diss to the clippers). I think everyone here can agree that in terms of attention, fandom and hype the clippers aren't on the same level as playing for the Lakers. ESPECIALLY when you have Lebron on the Lakers, him & L.A whether they are good or trash are gonna dominate the headlines & attention.
I thought winning cured everything if they are beating the Lakers and have the better record you don't think you will hear more buzz about the Clippers. I think the Clippers are overshadowed now because they don't have anyone. Kawahi obviously wants to be bigger than he is, as long as he is winning he can fight back the LeBron tidal wave to some extent. Kawahi and another star can.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink thought the Clippers would be in the cellar this year and the Lakers would be a top 4 seed. I wouldn’t lose sleep if he disagrees with you

I absolutely thought That ya'll GOAT could atleast muster up a playoff run... i should have trusted my instincts... also The clippers ain't exactly the 96 Bulls... they have the potential TOO SETUP a nice via FA, but as constructed right now that's a team destined to be fighting for the 8th seed year in & out, Still in the gutter just seeing some light.

Passing the goat on 3k less attempts :pimp:

Wait so he took 3k more shots on .497% Career FG and that's somehow a knock in comparison to .504% Career for LBJ?
Use basic math here guys...

How could they have the same point total and FG% with a 3K difference in attempts? That doesn't add up... until you see that lebron took less 2s and made the difference from 3.

No disrespect, are you mentally ill?

There's a basic understanding that being a great player is a PREREQUISITE for rings talk.

Steve Kerr (5) > Lebron (3) ???

Go eat glue kid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom