**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron never had a doc caliber coach tho so who knows lol

Bron's best coach he's had was Spo lol but Spo don't get the love like that

3k more shots
Sure left that out
:rofl:
Wait so he took 3k more shots on .497% Career FG and that's somehow a knock in comparison to .504% Career for LBJ?

No wonder why you love Lebron.

**** is dumb AF.

Just sit in your corner.

Not my fault LBJ wants to avg 19.6 shots a game and not take those crucial 3 extra shots needed like MJ that avg 22.

Looking funny in the light.

S/O Kid from Akron passing up Mike tonight in all time points, can't wait to see Lakers fan implode as he trolls next year when he passes up Kobe, while missing playoffs and only being there for tapings of The Shop

Corny.

He's only hurting his legacy ultimately. And eliminating yall's stans ability to defend his nonsense if this continues in the years going forward.

Could we please not say things like The clippers would be Toronto west with Kawhi.. they def wouldn't be an 8 seed but the roster would be NOTHING like the Raptors :lol:

If they renounce all their cap holds in order to maximize Cap room there left with about 56 Million In cap room... 37 of that goes to Kawhi at the max... leaving them with 20 Million to spend afterwards (this isn't Including draft picks).

there roster with Kawhi would be

SGA/ Shamet
Robinson/Lou Will/Wallace
Kawhi/ thornwell
Gallo
Harrell

With 20 million left to spend... Nothing about that roster has me believing that it would be a top 5 team in the league.

Trading Gallo would get them to over 70Ms in cap space this summer though, which wouldn't be that hard. He's rehabilitated his value, and he's an expiring iirc.

Not saying this would happen, but trading Gallo, and using that cap space to sign Jimmy (Who I'm not the biggest fan of) and Kawhi would get them to top 5ish in the league territory with Lou/SGA/Harrell/Shamet and whatever else they end up with

Not to mention the roster you mentioned up there is pretty good, and the Clippers have been great on the margins and would put that last 20Ms to solid use.

Last edited:
F954931E-AFDB-4C47-9A63-0EEDBEBAB0CC.jpeg
Screenshot_20190306-162339_Google.jpg

Could we please not say things like The clippers would be Toronto west with Kawhi.. they def wouldn't be an 8 seed but the roster would be NOTHING like the Raptors :lol:

If they renounce all their cap holds in order to maximize Cap room there left with about 56 Million In cap room... 37 of that goes to Kawhi at the max... leaving them with 20 Million to spend afterwards (this isn't Including draft picks).

there roster with Kawhi would be

SGA/ Shamet
Robinson/Lou Will/Wallace
Kawhi/ thornwell
Gallo
Harrell

With 20 million left to spend... Nothing about that roster has me believing that it would be a top 5 team in the league.
That frontcourt would immediately be one of, if not the best in the West. Shamet is a knockdown shooter and SGA is going to be a very solid player. Then you’d have Lou Will who can get you 20 any night and then $20M to go after more players?

Team could be very good.

How many 3 point attempts?

not to mention the difference in pace between when mike played & now, the defensive rules then compared to now.... Under no circumstance is Lebron a better player or scorer than Mike.

Lebron during his PRIME had one of the best coaches of all time, compose a winning strategy based around letting lebron take fairly open jumpshots :lol:.

not to mention the difference in pace between when mike played & now, the defensive rules then compared to now.... Under no circumstance is Lebron a better player or scorer than Mike.

Lebron during his PRIME had one of the best coaches of all time, compose a winning strategy based around letting lebron take fairly open jumpshots :lol:.

Getting swept in the NBA Finals not once but twice #NotMyGOAT :smh:

"I always look at it, would I rather not make the playoffs or lose in The Finals? I don't know," James said. "I've missed the playoffs twice. I lost in The Finals four times. I'm almost starting to be like I'd rather not even make the playoffs than to lose in The Finals. It would hurt a lot easier if I just didn't make the playoffs and I didn't have a shot at it."

Y I K E S !

That frontcourt would immediately be one of, if not the best in the West. Shamet is a knockdown shooter and SGA is going to be a very solid player. Then you’d have Lou Will who can get you 20 any night and then $20M to go after more players?

Team could be very good.

A Frontcourt of Kawhi, Gallo & Montrez Harrell Would be one of the best frontcourts in the league......

tenor.gif

cmon fam STOP IT, I am not denying that the clippers could field a nice team around Kawhi, but that supporting cast is not better than what he has in Toronto.. not even remotely close.

this is true
but just using the "100 more games" was dumb so.
to be dumb on the other hand you could bring up 3k more shots, more FTs etc lol

this dude MJ did all that scoring in a condensed NBA career lol if he never took those retirements he couldve been waaaaay up

Trading Gallo would get them to over 70Ms in cap space this summer though, which wouldn't be that hard. He's rehabilitated his value, and he's an expiring iirc.

Not saying this would happen, but trading Gallo, and using that cap space to sign Jimmy (Who I'm not the biggest fan of) and Kawhi would get them to top 5ish in the league territory with Lou/SGA/Harrell/Shamet and whatever else they end up with

Not to mention the roster you mentioned up there is pretty good, and the Clippers have been great on the margins and would put that last 20Ms to solid use.

If you like it i love it.... but Kawhi/Butler with SGA/Harrell/Shamet & Lou will would not be sniffing top 5 in the league, hell they would be better off keeping Gallo & using the money elsewhere than maxing out Jimmy and not having any money left to fill out the roster.

this is true
but just using the "100 more games" was dumb so.
to be dumb on the other hand you could bring up 3k more shots, more FTs etc lol

this dude MJ did all that scoring in a condensed NBA career lol if he never took those retirements he couldve been waaaaay up
100 less games homie .. remember that. Is not MJs fault Lebron ain't it ...

He ain't it chief, don't get mad. He took 3k less shots but that was his choice. 100 less games is more impressive and keeping the damn near the same FGM%. SMH

A Frontcourt of Kawhi, Gallo & Montrez Harrell Would be one of the best frontcourts in the league......

tenor.gif

cmon fam STOP IT, I am not denying that the clippers could field a nice team around Kawhi, but that supporting cast is not better than what he has in Toronto.. not even remotely close.
We all know your reading ability isn’t exactly the best, but I said WEST not LEAGUE. Who’s frontcourt in the WEST would be better than Kawhi/Galo/Trez?

They gotta ask Shaq why he did that :lol:

I actually saw this on social media like a week ago and they showed the play right before this that led Shaq to do that. I can't remember what happened tho :lol: :smh:. I think it involved rodman tho

100 less games homie .. remember that. Is not MJs fault Lebron ain't it ...

He ain't it chief, don't get mad. He took 3k less shots but that was his choice. 100 less games is more impressive and keeping the damn near the same FGM%. SMH
bro **** youre taking what im saying running off with it you bot lol

this why i keep saying you got aids lol

If you like it i love it.... but Kawhi/Butler with SGA/Harrell/Shamet & Lou will would not be sniffing top 5 in the league, hell they would be better off keeping Gallo & using the money elsewhere than maxing out Jimmy and not having any money left to fill out the roster.

Not in too much disagreement there. Maxing out Jimmy and Kawhi takes them out of AD 2020 sweepstakes and Jimmy isn't worth that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom