**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion telling Nike
BF23D9F5-D350-411F-859A-7B8C530DEC5C.png

Wooooh, adidas screwed up on not getting jordan, lebron, and losing kobe.

If they don’t secure zion its checks over stripes.

Adidas get zion!!!

LeBron's line was looking nuts in today's little interview. He need to come to terms.

You think? A landslide?

I dont know .... they will have the easier schedule and Cs 76ers first round sucks.

My underdogs ... Nets
76ers are fools gold. Celtics..... yeah no

I only see the bucks and raptors making it out but I think the bucks are perfectly constructed to make the finals and make some noise agains the warriors.

Giannis with his first ring :pimp:

LeBron's line was looking nuts in today's little interview. He need to come to terms.
He would look better bald. Most muscular men look better bald.

Pause cause I know y’all want to paint me as something I’m not. Painting me with that rainbow brush. :emoji_art:

He would look better bald. Most muscular men look better bald.

Pause cause I know y’all want to paint me as something I’m not. Painting me with that rainbow brush. :emoji_art:

Think we should make a poll on if if bruh decides to bald it before he retires. I'd bet and say he cuts it all off in the 3rd year of his contract

Maybe I haven’t seen enough of them, but I don’t really believe in the Raptors, at least to reach the Finals. They may not need him as much as past iterations of the team, but they’ll still need solid play from Lowry and I just don’t trust playoff Lowry.

Maybe I haven’t seen enough of them, but I don’t really believe in the Raptors, at least to reach the Finals. They may not need him as much as past iterations of the team, but they’ll still need solid play from Lowry and I just don’t trust playoff Lowry.

To your point, I believe to win big in the league, your 2nd best player has to be a borderline All NBA 2nd team level guy, or that guy can be relied upon to play like that for an entire series. Unless you have exceptional roster configuration like the Bucks do.

Only reason I'm out on the Raptors is this.

I see bucks vs raps ECF. But man at least the raps dont have to deal with lebron and the cavs anymore. It was getting sad.

To your point, I believe to win big in the league, your 2nd best player has to be a borderline All NBA 2nd team level guy, or that guy can be relied upon to play like that for an entire series. Unless you have exceptional roster configuration like the Bucks do.

Only reason I'm out on the Raptors is this.

Yep. Siakm has shown the potential to be at that all-NBA level, but he’s not there yet.

Earlier I thought Siakam was just a sour milk version of Draymond Green.
At this point, he's better than Draymond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom