**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which house u wanna come to?

Orange County or LA?
CCBACC13-A234-4610-B69A-62A1D2DF8A33.gif

That zion/duke game was highly televised the world was watching that, even obama was at the game. Can’t really compare the magnitude of that unc vs duke to the Indiana vs Wisconsin game.
Not trying to compare the game, just mentioning that their shoes aren't teflon strong either.

Anyone ever just feel out the loop culturally?

Every podcast I’m listening too is talking about the mike jack documentary. Didn’t watch it. Didn’t watch the r kelly doc.
Didn’t watch it but did some research

Wade Robinson dude a fraud. Was going broke and all of a sudden “remembers” abuse lol

To your point, I believe to win big in the league, your 2nd best player has to be a borderline All NBA 2nd team level guy, or that guy can be relied upon to play like that for an entire series. Unless you have exceptional roster configuration like the Bucks do.

Only reason I'm out on the Raptors is this.

In Terms of supporting cast the Raptors do have great Roster configuration tho, Dudes Have multiple shooters, Multiple perimeter defenders, Can Play an effective small ball lineup, Can Play a traditional Big lineup... This Raptors team is good & for as much as playoff Lowry is a thing he actually balled out for them last year, Demar was the one who really couldn't get it done... you now replace that with one of the best closers in the league & a guy who's been in several playoff battles.

If I ever spent time scrolling the topics in General and didn’t just go to the few threads I’m a regular in, I’m sure I’d feel culturally out of the loop.
Ah general with such great threads about rappers wearing jewelry and funko pops and countless threads of women with fake bodies wearing scantily clothing. @Methodical Management needs to do a purge of general in the worst way.

If you are a grown man collecting funko pops reevaluate your life.

Ah general with such great threads about rappers wearing jewelry and funko pops and countless threads of women with fake bodies wearing scantily clothing. @Methodical Management needs to do a purge of general in the worst way.

If you are a grown man collecting funko pops reevaluate your life.

Uh oh...I have a set of Harry Potter and Mad Max Funkos...excuse me while I go re-evaluate :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom