**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really tried to have an open mind and give Bron a chance. I knew what to expect but I deluded myself into thinking it would be different. All season I was waiting for that moment where it was like ok..he's officially a Laker now. Never happened. My aunty tried to warn me :smh:

Reactions: MVP
that butterfly effect is a *****

And it's going to continue this summer and hit even closer to him like right across the hallway if a couple of these marquee guys decide to join forces on the Clippers.

He should have just joined GS back in 2014 if he really wanted a chance to eclipse MJ.

Why don’t some of y’all even have confidence in your teams :rofl:

What kind of loser *** mentality is this?

“They were the 4th seed but ya know Bron would of gotten tired and they would of collapsed anyways so yeah they would still be in the same situation anyways!!!”

:rofl:

confidence or blind confidence. all of us realistic fans said this team was built poorly. Writing was on the wall in August when training camp started and the best shooter on the team was bron. We knew ahead of time the makeup was buns. they got an easy schedule in the beginning (as bron always does, rachel nichols exposed that boy) so dudes got gassed.

'we got a ****in squad now' Part II looking boy.

Y'all can't say in one breath that Bron's biggest legacy is player empowerment and taking their careers into their own hands and then knocking KD for following the blueprint but doing it smarter.

Bron just didn't foresee GS being the monster they became.

That’s all it is. And it’s the reason they hate KD and KD doesn’t get his just due.

He closed Bron window. Shut. And in devastating fashion. It’s why the narrative switching went into overdrive after that. From “chasing the ghost of Michael Jordan” after winning in 2016. To, “2016 made me the GOAT” etc etc. The day Kevin Durant inked his name on that Warriors contract was the day the LeBron era was definitively over.

The irony in wanting to break up the Warriors (including Klay)...but wanting every star player...Kawhi, Klay, Kyrie, KD, AD etc to join LeBron to “help him” win some more chips is always hilarious to me.

Bron laid the blueprint for KD. KD followed his model and bested him. Ppl are sick about that.

220px-CheHigh.jpg

Sometimes you have laugh at yourself. :rofl:

Lebron had a top team that lost to Boston, he was a top 3 player on the league and left to build a better team in Miami.

You cant be this dumb.
And once again Miami was still beatable. They lost in their first year together. The warriors literally steamrolled all competition.

Why must we still use insults keko? I haven’t said anything disrespectful to you. we are talking about basketball. Relax.

Y'all can't say in one breath that Bron's biggest legacy is player empowerment and taking their careers into their own hands and then knocking KD for following the blueprint but doing it smarter.

Bron just didn't foresee GS being the monster they became.

I think bron was the inevitable of things that had been building to that point with the narrative that was being created before he ultimately won in Miami and the AAU culture

Look at shaq for example, 1 of the things that played a role in him leaving Orlando was the local newspaper running s poll asking if he was worth it

I don't blame bron for leaving because the cavs were being mismanaged.. but then you end up with KD's move for wanting to win for legacy purposes, but dude expects the buffer and love he had when he was in OKC

And once again Miami was still beatable. They lost in their first year together. The warriors literally steamrolled all competition.

Why must we still use insults keko? I haven’t said anything disrespectful to you. we are talking about basketball. Relax.

The warriors weren't beatable last season? I remember them being down 3-2 in the WCF..They're probably going to have their most difficult road to get back to the finals and most difficult opponent in the finals since KD got there.

They steamrolled their competition the 1st year KD got there. That's it.

Why does Kyrie matter in a deal that doesn't involve Kyrie?

giphy.gif
I think it was said someone that AD wants to play with Kyrie and if Kyrie doesn’t stay then he doesn’t want to go to Boston of some ish like that.

Also
If you give up Tatum/Brown/that Memphis or Kimgs pick and kyrie leaves idk If Rozier/Smart/Hayward/AD are enough to win a title.

Sounds like the Boston Jazz :lol:

I think bron was the inevitable of things that had been building to that point with the narrative that was being created before he ultimately won in Miami and the AAU culture

Look at shaq for example, 1 of the things that played a role in him leaving Orlando was the local newspaper running s poll asking if he was worth it

I don't blame bron for leaving because the cavs were being mismanaged.. but then you end up with KD's move for wanting to win for legacy purposes, but dude expects the buffer and love he had when he was in OKC
yeah KD moved better than bron did in terms of on court advantages
but his accomplishments are being glossed over by national media lol

even tho KD is better rn. about to 3 peat etc he's not looked at as mt. rushmore caliber

The warriors weren't beatable last season. I remember them being down 3-2 in the WCF. They're probably going to have their most difficult road to get back to the finals and most difficult opponent in the finals since KD got there.

They steamrolled their competition the 1st year KD got there. That's it.
Not to mention they are lucky. Cp3 went out and James Harden turned into Mardy Collins.

The chemistry was dead because he went out injured? I’m not following you here. What does him being out injured have to do with the chemistry

Man stop it the ****ing roster is trash unless Bron is on the floor. Why won’t yall understand that

*****s had Alex Caruso, Rajon Rondo, Mo Wagner and Johnathan Williams playing crucial minutes last night :rofl:

Bum *** franchise. I pray the Knicks land KD and kyrie

you can't be this dense. can't be. is this part of your shtick?

I think it's safe to say that Lebron really regrets coming to LA lmao.

He should've went back to Miami.

He should have gone to philly or boston, probably philly just because winning with the 6ers would be a bigger deal

But then again, he'd have people like bill Simmons to sing his praises if he won with boston

Or waited to see how kawhi or Paul George situations played out

I think it was said someone that AD wants to play with Kyrie and if Kyrie doesn’t stay then he doesn’t want to go to Boston of some ish like that.

Also
If you give up Tatum/Brown/that Memphis or Kimgs pick and kyrie leaves idk If Rozier/Smart/Hayward/AD are enough to win a title.

Sounds like the Boston Jazz :lol:

But you said

Boston has the better deal IF AND ONLY IF Kyrie stays AND Tatum is included

Did you mean a better deal for Boston or for NO?

Because if you meant a better deal for Boston, why would throwing in Tatum help you?

If you mean a better deal for New Orleams, Kyrie is irrevelant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom