**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Bron's legacy be that he had the best combo of scoring and distributing ever?

I'm just hoping he purposely didn't demand a no trade clause and left himself an out

He doesn't have one. Magic wouldn't do it though. I hope all the slander aimed at his direction will be too much to bear but the realization that he didn't come here to hoop makes it unlikely. He's too Hollywood.

Hulk-Hogan-Photo.jpg

yeah KD moved better than bron did in terms of on court advantages
but his accomplishments are being glossed over by national media lol

even tho KD is better rn. about to 3 peat etc he's not looked at as mt. rushmore caliber

Like bron with the decision or even now with the whole Knicks thing

Dude isn't thinking things all the way through and the negatives.. hell dude thinks getting a burner account to argue with randoms is a bright idea

Hell bron is lucky as hell KD made the decision to go to the warriors or else everyone would look at him in that manner and devalue his Miami championships, to a degree.. winning in Cleveland will always be bron's best achievement

That’s all it is. And it’s the reason they hate KD and KD doesn’t get his just due.

He closed Bron window. Shut. And in devastating fashion. It’s why the narrative switching went into overdrive after that. From “chasing the ghost of Michael Jordan” after winning in 2016. To, “2016 made me the GOAT” etc etc. The day Kevin Durant inked his name on that Warriors contract was the day the LeBron era was definitively over.

The irony in wanting to break up the Warriors (including Klay)...but wanting every star player...Kawhi, Klay, Kyrie, KD, AD etc to join LeBron to “help him” win some more chips is always hilarious to me.

Bron laid the blueprint for KD. KD followed his model and bested him. Ppl are sick about that.
To an extend this upsets me. Like people talk about watching greatness only when talking about Lebron.

But watching KD is greatness. Watching SC is greatness. And not to be a hater here, to some watching Lebron is watching greatness.

Dudes need to stop playing and acknowledge the greatness KD is, dude is on the verge of having it all when is all said and done.

To an extend this upsets me. Like people talk about watching greatness only when talking about Lebron.

But watching KD is greatness. Watching SC is greatness. And not to be a hater here, to some watching Lebron is watching greatness.

Dudes need to stop playing and acknowledge the greatness KD is, dude is on the verge of having it all when is all said and done.
Takes two to tango
Maybe if u acknowledge
Others will too

Wtf are you even talking about go get some lunch

Everyone acknowledges that they are great and it’s cool watching them. That has never been the issue :rofl:

I love watching Steph curry and Kevin Durant. They are two of the best at their game. Who doesn’t like watching them?

James Harden is more entertaining than both of them combined though.

And once again Miami was still beatable. They lost in their first year together. The warriors literally steamrolled all competition.

Why must we still use insults keko? I haven’t said anything disrespectful to you. we are talking about basketball. Relax.
They were beatable because they ******* lost. Lol

Not a hard concept to grasp.

But you said

Did you mean a better deal for Boston or for NO?

Because if you meant a better deal for Boston, why would throwing in Tatum help you?

If you mean a better deal for New Orleams, Kyrie is irrevelant.

I’m looking at it as a whole for both teams if that makes any sense.

Because we all know LA’s offer is the whole farm

Which would leave them with Bron/AD and not much else.

What was the thought process behind hiring Kobe’s agent as GM? They move like a mob across the hall. Only hire Coaches/GMs that were somehow related to the team before

If KD, to a degree, still gets treated like an outsider

What the hell people really thought was going happen with bron?!?

I know fans/media had a role in creating the current state of things for great players by clowning people like Barkley

But these dudes gotta realize love don't come easy.. steph will get his statue outside warriors arena when he's done.. kobe will get his.. bron will eventually get it in Cleveland.. Timmy in San Antonio.. dirk in dallas

The Knicks are desperate, maybe if KD and Kyrie pull off a miracle they'll be THAt grateful

I could see why folks thought bron would be better received with the lakers in comparison to KD's "outsider" status with the warriors. bron signing and committing to a 4 year deal with Lakers is pretty different from KD's one year contracts.

besides his media presence, KD's done everything right for the warriors: b2b FMVP, brought the offensive into another gear, lowkey been one of the most important players on defense + all the additional superlatives. but him signing 1 year + player option contracts is one of the, if not biggest, reasons fans might view him as an "outsider" or whatever we want to call it. i don't blame him, he's got more money to make if a team with his bird rights signs him...but until he signs a multiple season deal, from an optics standpoint, he's probably the greatest mercenary to play for the warriors.

What was the thought process behind hiring Kobe’s agent as GM? They move like a mob across the hall. Only hire Coaches/GMs that were somehow related to the team before

Trying to emulate the Warriors who's general manager Bob Myers was also an agent. He's a relationships guy, Magic is a relationships guy, they probably need somebody outside to help that's not in that same vein.

Reactions: HIM

when it's all said and done, KD could very well have more Finals rings than bron.

Re-watching Lavine's highlights again, I had to re-visit this...

Wolves goofed big time. :smh:

Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 9.03.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 9.04.01 AM.png
All for a year of JB bum ***

Choosing Wiggins lazy *** over Lavine was also a mistake. Lauri nice but there's no guarantee we pick him if we kept the pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom