**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC
nas-kelis-3.gif

I know Lou got the 40 ball but Pat Bev is playing some of the best ball of his career right now. Defending and rebounding like a mad man. He’s legit the clips 3&D wing and is making lineups that shouldn’t work, work.

Clipset :pimp:

Clips starting 5 is thriving since the trade deadline and its largely because of Zubac and Patrick Beverley playing like a 6’8 3&D wing

Reactions: HIM
I knew the night was over for them before their first substitution.

Beverly played Paul well.
He got away with about 14fouls, but that respect has been earned over the years for him, you have to let him get away with those of you have the whistle.

I really think the toughness of OKC schedule is going to benefit them.

That 6 and 7 seed is where I’d like to see them finish. F word home court advantage in any series.

That 2 or 3 seed is above them and unless the hit 2 or 3 that 4 or 5 is a death sentence because it means GSW in rd 2, while 8 seed pits them against each other in rd1.

Staying away from the top of the bracket which should be 1 ,4 ,5 ,8 is going to be key while I think 2, ,3 ,6 ,7 is the bottom(safer bracket)
That means they can’t see GSW until the WCF if they’re 6,7.

Sooo 6,7 is the best place for them because it’s clear 2 and 3 seed will escape them.

I'm really trying to work out the formula in physics as to how this angle was created based on where he shot it. No way he's the one controlling his body

on a side note tho...he been balling and blake looking like his last name James, from 3 yrs ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom