**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190309_090151.jpg

These ain't it chief

He's definitely going to the clippers

I just don’t understand New Balance and Puma investing so much money into basketball players. Nobody is buying these or the Pumas. They’re just wasting their money.

These are smart companies that do their research, so I think they’d have to feel pretty confident they’re going to get a return on investment to sign someone like Kawhi to a big endorsement deal. Maybe international sales are a big part of the strategy.

But I agree that nobody in the US - outside of the biggest Kiwi stans (if there even is such a thing) are buying those shoes for hoop or casual wear.

The pumas ain’t bad looking tbh. Those kawhis though... start over

It’s not that they’re bad looking. I don’t even think the Kawhi’s are really that bad looking. It’s just that nobody in this country is going to buy them.

I think those New Balances could potentially look OK in another color. The color scheme and blocking on the pair he wore yesterday was just so basic and dull - which I guess kind of makes sense for a Kawhi shoe.

Reactions: HIM
Dirk getting getting a better farewell tour than Kobe and doesn’t even want it. Didn’t eem announce his retirement :lol: :pimp:

New Balances are the most comfortable shoe ever. They have a customer base that cares about that. Don’t think they’ll fly off the shelves or anything but I’m sure they’ll sell enough. And I think they look fine enough.

New Balances are the most comfortable shoe ever. They have a customer base that cares about that. Don’t think they’ll fly off the shelves or anything but I’m sure they’ll sell enough. And I think they look fine enough.

You’re probably right. But for whatever reason, I doubt that the cross-section of people who are loyal NB customers and also play basketball is all that big.

Please save his legacy again Myrie

Thing is, aside from people pointing out his defense hasn’t been great, which is totally valid, I don’t think LeBron really is being criticized for the Lakers lack of on-court success. Magic and Pelinka are getting way more heat in that regard for putting together a flawed roster. What LeBron is getting criticized for is bad leadership and not taking any accountability for the team’s performance.

Midas whale keep Lonzo out for the remainder too...

Kuzer going to be putting up 30 shots a game pretty soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom