**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D1a3u99WkAcDYzN

fam
I hate it had to be my guy Chriss but
sabu.png

Ain't been in here in a minute.

I figured it was gonna be rough but this has been an absolute disastrous season for Lebby and the Lakers.

Magic and Pelinka better pull a rabbit outta their *** this offseason.

Sidenote: It was quite fascinating to see the evolution of MVP MVP in year 1 of the Lebby experience.

From pseudo-Bronsexual back in July to his true nature as genuine Bronophobic.

:lol::smh: @ Lebby smashing Kimmy Gilbert.

Why ****** don’t learn that Ibaka is not to be messed with is beyond me

Dude hemmed up Chriss like it was nothing

What are you going on about? It happened. It was the look they we're going for and people were mad. They we're going for the King Kong look. Google it lame
I know but you out here championing it like it’s a good look. Like because he had a chance of smashing some white supermodel that’s a dope thing to be compared to an ape.

***** **** you log off for the night

Clippers are supposed to beat a tired Celtics team at the end of a long trip. They're representing the whole state for the rest of the season

Reactions: HIM
I know but you out here championing it like it’s a good look. Like because he had a chance of smashing some white supermodel that’s a dope thing to be compared to an ape.

***** **** you log off for the night
That's...literally not what I said at all. You're simple.

who was that on that one cover he was on looking like king kong with? i hated the cover because it felt racist af...but loved it because of the visual and how it looked like a Blacked episode.

Gisele? Bar? He def him dem skins
***** you talking about blacked in a racist photo :smh:

Just shut up b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom