**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
is that james johnson? dude is like a black belt in karate :lol:
chriss was ****ting in his pants once dude got a grasp of his neck :lol:
serge aint one to test. let these boys fight like hockey. even for a 10secs. it will definitely cut out all that fake tough talk on the court. separate the men from the boys
for real. refs should've waited like 10 more seconds to break it up. would've been nice

Nene knows...

nene-butler-20140427.jpg
had that boy in a clean Muay Thai clinch with a wrapped up hand

Yo, I have more respect for Chriss, which now means barely, he wasn’t ducking the Serge Fade, way to stand up for yourself youngin’z

Ibaka been getting into fights but hasn't even connected tbh.

Wonder if he holds back or not. I'm guessing that's why he goes for the chokes :lol:

Probably a good thing. If a dude that big throws a straight punch and connects it might do some Kermit Washington type damage.

Yo, I have more respect for Chriss, which now means barely, he wasn’t ducking the Serge Fade, way to stand up for yourself youngin’z

nah. dude stared ibaka down and said some slick **** and walked away like he wasn't expecting any response. serge wasn't having any of it :lol:

nah. dude stared ibaka down and said some slick **** and walked away like he wasn't expecting any response. serge wasn't having any of it :lol:

Shiiid, Chriss wasn’t having any of it.

We need two brackets, real NBA fighters, and real NBA Barkers. KG is all time bark.

Ibaka a fool for letting a lottery bound team rile him. There’s a playoff run coming up and now he’s going to catch a suspension

James Johnson, Boban, and Steven Adams the dudes in the league no one should ever try

Especially James Johnson. He’s a black belt in a martial art, I believe. Not saying that alone makes him someone not to mess with. But that, with everything else - steer clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom