**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn B, that really u?
Smh
60min outside the bay ?
Smh
What u gunna have when the warriors leave to San Francisco?
When the raiders leave to Vegas
And the A’s will forever suck
And no way u play ball
PGCM5-ka (1).jpg

hhY-jZ0n.jpg

If they blackballed
I beeeeen saying this. NY media would eat fragile KD and the flatearther ALIVE.

Dudes would cry the minute an unflattering headline of them was on the back of the post.

Between that, a hard hitting media, a fanbase who can be very vocal if you don’t produce and a total clown of an owner, It could be a potential recipe for disaster.

Not everyone is built for playing in NY. I wonder how 2010-14 prime Lebron would’ve handled NY if he took his talents to the Garden instead of Miami though.

Running his mouth when up 3-1
Game 7 came along and BIG homie couldn’t be found , Lebron and kyrie bring a ring to Cleveland. Big homie comes back and said he missed the game because he was out balling.
then disappears until they beat Cavs that first year with KD right? lmao

If they blackballed

Dudes would cry the minute an unflattering headline of them was on the back of the post.

Between that, a hard hitting media, a fanbase who can be very vocal if you don’t produce and a total clown of an owner, It could be a potential recipe for disaster.

Not everyone is built for playing in NY. I wonder how 2010-14 prime Lebron would’ve handled NY if he took his talents to the Garden instead of Miami though.

They would've eaten Bron alive if he pulled that Dallas-esque stuff in NY.

is this the hill you want your funeral on?

I was just trying to understand. I get it, he was referring to slavery. I see the connection now. When I hear get on your knees, slavery isn’t the first thing I think about . Sue me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom