**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
def surprised he still around tho saying stuff like that
that's pretty bad

and then he takes to calling everyone keyboard warriors with that gif :lol:

3004F740-58CA-42E6-BB7B-837BEEBD3060.gif

bruh the Anthony Peeler, Doug Christie, Sedale Threat Lakers would be doing more damage right now than their current "young" roster, yea I know the Del Harris "struggle" years, but what in samhain do you call this?

bruh the Anthony Peeler, Doug Christie, Sedale Threat Lakers would be doing more damage right now than their current "young" roster, yea I know the Del Harris "struggle" years, but what in samhain do you call this?

The struggle years is more the 92-93 and 93-94 Randy Pfund years. Those years were brutal aside from them almost beating the Suns as the 8 seed in the 93 playoffs.

94-95 they won 48 games, 95-96 they won 53 and this is pre Shaq. They had some decent teams with Van Exel, Eddie Jones, Ceballos, and Vlade. Not good enough to win a title. But they overachieved and played well together. Del Harris did a good job with those teams. It’s when they got Shaq and were ready to contend for a title in 99 that he took them as far as he could take them.

Meth hands warning cards out to some but permabans others. Wonder how he determines punishments.

Like Thanos. The rain falls on the just and unjust alike. Only way to keep it fair. I've been warned and banned.

Learned the lines not to cross..too often. lol.

Been telling y'all about them racist *** Utah fans. Boston and Utah are the main places I hear former players say the fans go overboard, they go into some white supremacist territory.
the nba has been letting these fans get away with it since the inception of the nba.

this is why you hear the horror stories from former nba players about boston and the like and their foul and racist heckling

you get racists drunk they gonna come out their log cabins

and the nba just stood there and did nothing to these creeps for decades

all the while punishing the players for their reactions

this is why when yall fire on the nfl and say the nba is so much better i cant co sign cuz the nba is just like them but not blatant with it.

theyll probably blackball bron, the lakers, and klutch for what they tried to do.

these sports leagues are all alike corrupt and arrogant and you better stay in your place or else system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom