**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This internet **** is real lmao. Shane disconnected his personal number. He’s on leave from his job and the person I talked to told me that they’re very aware of the situation and plan to handle things accordingly.

He dun goofed with that interview.
he filing a lawsuit on russ

This internet **** is real lmao. Shane disconnected his personal number. He’s on leave from his job and the person I talked to told me that they’re very aware of the situation and plan to handle things accordingly.

He dun goofed with that interview.
gotta be why he's suing now. Trailers won't sanitize themselves.

I had people crying in the espn FB comment section talking about how he should sue me for putting his info out. These folks are detached from reality.

The saying that you’re on the clock even when you’re off the clock must be foreign to them. You go to a game and act like trailer trash along with a Twitter feed full of garbage that was public until last night all while having your personal info a 20 second google search away.

Yeah ****s going to get real and I’m sure Toyota and that dealership don’t want the negativity which comes from him representing the company.

We slandered Bron and the Lakers for losing to the Suns when the Suns beat the best two teams in the L right after that?
Steph caught no slander after shooting 6-20 against PHX too? Meanwhile Bron catches slander after 30 pt triple doubles? :lol:

ALA will never be honorable

So, the most notable heckling that I can remember at a game I attended wasn’t because it was offensive, but moreso just random and awkward.

It was at a Clippers game during the 94-95 season, in which they were awful. That was the Terry Dehere, Loy Vaught era. Bill Fitch was the coach. There was a dude with a heavy New York accident going at Fitch the whole game. The arena was barely half full and this dude was loud, so you could hear everything he said clear as day -

“You’re an embarrassment, Fitch!”
“They’re standing around Billy Boy...they’re standing around.”
“You’re clueless, Fitch.”

Was just weird that this guy put so much effort into harassing the coach of an obviously terrible team.

It seemed kind of funny at the time, but now I think it was actually ****** up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom