**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the most notable heckling that I can remember at a game I attended wasn’t because it was offensive, but moreso just random and awkward.

It was at a Clippers game during the 94-95 season, in which they were awful. That was the Terry Dehere, Loy Vaught era. Bill Fitch was the coach. There was a dude with a heavy New York accident going at Fitch the whole game. The arena was barely half full and this dude was loud, so you could hear everything he said clear as day -

“You’re an embarrassment, Fitch!”
“They’re standing around Billy Boy...they’re standing around.”
“You’re clueless, Fitch.”

Was just weird that this guy put so much effort into harassing the coach of an obviously terrible team.

It seemed kind of funny at the time, but now I think it was actually ****ed up...
https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200904070LAC.html

reminds me of this game I was at and some old guy next to me spent like 75% of the game heckling Steve "NO SHOT" Novak

it was hilarious and so random

Rick Ross gif

ShadySplendidHoverfly-size_restricted.gif

Next step is to not hand out warning cards to unruly patrons, kick em out for their 1st offense.

Mans need to come up with a better lie next time.
"Ice your knees bro"

Welp, NBA is standing with Russy. And saying the fan was wrong.

Lawsuit done. Back to them fries Shane.

So, the most notable heckling that I can remember at a game I attended wasn’t because it was offensive, but moreso just random and awkward.

It was at a Clippers game during the 94-95 season, in which they were awful. That was the Terry Dehere, Loy Vaught era. Bill Fitch was the coach. There was a dude with a heavy New York accident going at Fitch the whole game. The arena was barely half full and this dude was loud, so you could hear everything he said clear as day -

Was just weird that this guy put so much effort into harassing the coach of an obviously terrible team.

It seemed kind of funny at the time, but now I think it was actually ****ed up...

I was at a Blazers/Warriors game way back in the day and this dude was giving Nate McMillan **** the whole damn game.

Some people just need attention because nobody cares about them so they act like a d bag because that's the easiest way to get it.

Speaking of which, thread has been quarantined :lol:

Imagine going to the game to heckle Steve Novak. Homie must have some real issues at home

I’m going to assume there was a back story. Like Novak took his son’s spot on the high school varsity team or went out with his daughter and never called her again. Otherwise, it’s just too random. :lol:

Rick Ross gif

Ok great, one fan gets what he deserves but no mention of this "warning card" crap. I saw someone in here say this goes on at other stadiums but this seems like a bigger problem.

I'm all for having fun at a game and maybe saying someone sucks, but once you start talking about anything but their game, thats uncalled for.

One time I was at a Milwaukee Admirals game which is minor league hockey. Bradley Center was big and bare. Most games it was just people scattered in the lower bowl and you could hear everything. It would echo. Even everything said on the ice.

There was a bad call and this dude stands up and yells “you’re a dead man kaminski” or whatever the refs last name was. This guy knew it. Whole arena could hear it. I was crying it was so damn funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom