**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3FCDA962-B08F-4AAC-A4AF-83EE7F6A9D02.jpeg

New SI cover. Pretty sick picture...
damn. thats like the old mj cover. If i'm Lamarcus...*****, I'm not signing off on that b. blur my face out fam. on neighborhood.

Wait am I wrong on what's going on with the Nets? In order to sign a max guy they have to let DLO go? Or is it two

To sign two they need to let DLo go (or trade Dinwiddie and Joe Harris and one of their cheaper players)... To sign one, they’re fine.

If Giannis gets robbed of MVP, I will write a letter to Adam Silver myself.

Lol bruh, most people can't even get through customer support on League pass, what makes you think Silver will even sniff your letter :lol:

Lol bruh, most people can't even get through customer support on League pass, what makes you think Silver will even sniff your letter :lol:

You never know. IIRC, the whole idea of having Wade and Dirk in the ASG this year started with a fan e-mail or letter...

Which is weird to me because they are clearly over-achieving and play hard. But you need multiple stars in this league to win. Who has all their cap tied up? Crabbe? Dinwiddie just got paid but I thought it was a reasonable deal.
Crabbe has a player option for next year at about $18M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom