**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to D-Wade. :pimp:

Say what you want about the Banana Boat crew. They have done and big and small things for the community. From big things like the speech on the Espys and LeBron’s funding of a school. To Chris Paul rocking HBCU merch and D wade writing that kid’s name on his shoes.

Props to D-Wade. :pimp:

Say what you want about the Banana Boat crew. They have done and big and small things for the community. From big things like the speech on the Espys and LeBron’s funding of a school. To Chris Paul rocking HBCU merch and D wade writing that kid’s name on his shoes.

Melo visiting a murder victim’s house in uptown NYC w/ gifts :smokin

nUfAFWl.gif

Wades last game in Miami today

Wouldn’t mind letting them win so they have a chance to get into the playoffs with Wade one last time

Wades last game in Miami today

Wouldn’t mind letting them win so they have a chance to get into the playoffs with Wade one last time
That dreams on life support and always was with their schedule to end the season. They gotta win out and have the Pistons and Hornets drop their last two, they also can't tie with the Hornets.

Hornets/Pistons gave the Bucks much better games during the season anyways

still confused how an 11 year old comes out as gay

but then again its a different world these days, just confusing as hell.

listen im not trying to troll, just an opinion. I have close relatives I grew up with basically brothers/sisters that were straight then came out as gay in their mid to late 20's

I just dont see how an 11 year old is gay

listen im not trying to troll, just an opinion. I have close relatives I grew up with basically brothers/sisters that were straight then came out as gay in their mid to late 20's

I just dont see how an 11 year old is gay

They were gay the whole time, likely most are worried about the outside perception and stigmas that come with that and just weren't comfortable to make it public. That's what "coming out" is, to make known to the outside world what they've already known on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom