**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But wait.....there's more :lol:

I called it :lol:

b0b7ebc0-f77f-4a2d-8dbf-dd4c4cbe0cd4-jpeg.2312946

:rofl: oh boy

i still cant believe we didnt make the playoffs. dead ***. i mean i havent missed a lakers game in 11 yrs. I've seen it all unfolding.

Cannot believe we missed the playoffs with bron in the line up.

**** this season.

Breh, okc went from playing gsw in the first round to now probably playing Portland and then probably Denver or the spurs in the second

That come up

Blazers are sitting Dame and CJ tonight vs the kings. So it most likely going to be OKC vs Rockets round 1. Obviously rather play the blazers but I don't mind playing the rockets.

Gonna be hilarious when the Blazers and Denver’s plans go up in smoke

cp3 and wall gonna be racing til the death for worst league contracts. cp3 leading after 3 laps so far.

Lebron and Wall’s contracts are far worse. Look at where Paul is then look at where Lebron and Wall are, and how they looked on the court.

yeah i've seen that sentiment echoed on twitter lol
that if kobe never got that extension the lakers would never be in a free fall

The alternative to giving Kobe that extension was either IT or Lance stephenson. And I think melo was the year after. The CBA had just changed and basically forced the Lakers and everyone else to build thru the draft. Tanking was the only option. The real turning point was the axed Chris Paul trade which people like to glance over for some reason

Gonna be hilarious when the Blazers and Denver’s plans go up in smoke

Lebron and Wall’s contracts are far worse. Look at where Paul is then look at where Lebron and Wall are, and how they looked on the court.

Denver’s plan is moot now, so there is no effect

kobe?

kobe is the new pat riley
got magic
got pelinka
got bron :lol:

The only reason Pelinka got the job initially is cause he's Kobe's agent and the close relationship he and Jeanie have. Kobe still wields major influence in the organization despite vowing to be hands off. Rob is basically a conduit.

Can't be serious :lol:. Cp3 has the worst contract in the league

Relative to his actual play, nope. See previous post, don’t delude yourself. Lebron is using the Lakers as his personal urinal and Wall is out for the next 12 months. I haven’t seen recent pics of him, but with his off court lifestyle, dude may look like Charles Barkley by then.

I see it this way, if LeBron does not get hurt, Magic is still on the job and the Lakers are in the playoffs. The injury upset the rhythm they achieved before the all star break, and they never got it back. As a business, I believe the Lakers are in the same boat that the Boston Red Sox were before winning their first world series in so many years. They are also similar to the New York Knicks where management is using the legacy of the franchise for a sales pitch, and that is also running on fumes.

Magic quitting was what was good for Magic, and he knows it. LeBron will turn it around next season, and that is because he is a competitor. I see the Lakers doing much better next year, with LeBron changing his demeanor, taking his own advice that he gave his son after one of his own games.

Relative to his actual play, nope. See previous post, don’t delude yourself. Lebron is using the Lakers as his personal urinal and Wall is out for the next 12 months. I haven’t seen recent pics of him, but with his off court lifestyle, dude may look like Charles Barkley by then.

Paul and wall have virtually the same contract. Except Paul is 4 years older. Chris Paul played 58 games each of the past two seasons and is only eating more bbq and deep fried Oreos. That contract will be the excuse for not winning a chip with harden, although we all know the real reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom