**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro i am literally watching supposedly unbias media members beaming with Joy about anything that hurts the Lakers, & wonder why the fanbase acts the way they do :rofl:.

Whoever this Bontemps dude is on The Zack Lowe pod sounds like he's about to be in tears that this Lakers news overshadowed D-Wade & Dirk's night... yet somehow he's still on the pod talking about the Lakers :lol:

Breh, okc went from playing gsw in the first round to now probably playing Portland and then probably Denver or the spurs in the second

That come up

Wonder why they wouldn’t have Giannis shoes come out at start of playoffs. Would be better advertising to see him wearing them at the start.

You should tho. As biased as Bill Simmons is, it wasn't that bad. Don't get mad the Lakers goofed lol

I listen to the simmons pod enough despite him being a ridiculous Celtics homer, i already know the extreme doom angle he's gonna try to hit. It's the same sentiment a lot of these analyst have & they've been jumping with Joy ever since Lebron's injury. I literally just heard someone say that the Lakers signing Lebron & a multitude of ONE YEAR veteran deals... is possibly the worst offseason in recent history :lol:.

If these dudes are just gonna be spewing biased disguised hatred for the Lakers i could get those same takes in this thread :lol:

No way am i listening to a pod about the Lakers franchise from Bill simmons of all people :rofl:

It’s more about magic and behind the scene stuff

But deals with magic quitting other things in a similar manner (like when they worked together) and what other folks were saying

Wasnt very Lakers hater-ish

You should tho. As biased as Bill Simmons is, it wasn't that bad. Don't get mad the Lakers goofed lol

Simmons bias makes him unlistenable to me. It’s a shame someone that wrote a 700 page book on basketball homered himself to that point but I read some of the ridiculous **** he said in there then noticed he’d go out his way to not mention Lakers in certain aspects or go at them for no reason and checked out on him.
He’s a historian with the mindset of a high schooler that got picked on too much.
Dude isn’t going to say anything we don’t know when it comes to the team.

I listen to the simmons pod enough despite him being a ridiculous Celtics homer, i already know the extreme doom angle he's gonna try to hit. It's the same sentiment a lot of these analyst have & they've been jumping with Joy ever since Lebron's injury. I literally just heard someone say that the Lakers signing Lebron & a multitude of ONE YEAR veteran deals... is possibly the worst offseason in recent history :lol:.

If these dudes are just gonna be spewing biased disguised hatred for the Lakers i could get those same takes in this thread :lol:
Fair enough lol but it wasnt an extreme angle. It's literally exactly what we've been saying, Magic was in over his head, him leaving is a blessing BUT Bron still calling the shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom