**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly not sure how I feel about this since I’m a bit of an AD skeptic and I love Trez and Shamet...I guess you have to do it if you’re the Clippers and the Pels are willing.

Gets tricky without a Kawhi or kd commitment but if you have one i think it’s a no brainer

Have no idea if it’ll happen though

Honestly not sure how I feel about this since I’m a bit of an AD skeptic and I love Trez and Shamet...I guess you have to do it if you’re the Clippers and the Pels are willing.
Don’t be such a laker-esque fan. Stop overhyping your role players. We use to do that in trades (theoretical of course since no GMs actually even spoke with us) for PG and Kawhi. Although yes I do love ur guys role players

Why is anyone surprised?

You mean a team that relies so much on 3s with ZERO playoff experience coached by a guy that took a 60 plus win Atlanta team with same schemes and layed a playoff egg is not losing to a super experienced team with a championship winning point guard that’s dripping in mamba blood. Also bucks lead by a guy who will win MVP but it’s relatively one dimensional which is disastrous in a 7 game series

Anti-Warrior bandwagons are worse than the actual bandwagons

They were really hyping up the Clippers talking about “Clips in 7” “GSW is overrated” just to turn around and say “well yea they’re supposed to win” “4 all stars”

The anti-fans have far surpassed the actual bandwagons at this point :lol:
Their new cause is now Harden not getting the calls for jumping into defenders.

Laker fans arguing about who should gut their team for Davis. Yikes

Wouldn’t gut my team for anyone. If I’m lac would only do it if you’re getting two Max players but even then it might be a rough roster
Clips would be better off keeping all those dudes and just adding Kawhi and maybe another veteran wing or big.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom