**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s super nitpicky going on and on about Simmons biggest weakness with shooting while be Bron level at everything else (better on defense imo)

Yes there are times he stat pads for rebounds but it isn’t as obvious as Russ who has guys box out for him

I said what I said lol if we disregarding just the shooting, Ben has the rebounding, vision that Bron has amirite? Obviously he's going to need the shooting and everyone (including myself) nitpicks that and forgetting how good he is at everything else

:lol: at Jenner being Bron level. y’all have no excuse to run through the east and winning the finals with 2 other all stars and one borderline all star then

:lol: at Jenner being Bron level. y’all have no excuse to run through the east and winning the finals with 2 other all stars and one borderline all star then
People lose all the time lol *looks at Cs roster wth 2 all stars and a borderline all star*

Yo wtf...Simmons played great the first round. Why are you guys hating that he got a triple-double? :lol:

Yo wtf...Simmons played great the first round. Why are you guys hating that he got a triple-double? :lol:

Ben can literally do no right according to most people :lol: even outside of NT most people don’t really ever give him much credit

I think I agree with you. Their roster is paper thin :smh: they're gonna need bodies, and capable ones
Bojan and Randle would be nice.
I want Randle and Pat Bev
I'd dig Kemba. Any of the stars are obviously the dream scenario...

My ideal summer is probably something like Randle and Brogdon, but that's tough. I'll be super annoyed if we end up going Vucci and Dragic.

Next summer kinda sucks, so unless you want to wait a couple years, you almost need to move now.

Ben can literally do no right according to most people :lol: even outside of NT most people don’t really ever give him much credit
  • Ben gets triple-double.
    • bUt sHoOtINg! tRipLe dOubLe OvVerRated!
  • Ben locks down on D.
    • bUt sHoOtINg! dEFenTh NoT iMpOrTaNt
  • Ben Carries the team when Embiid is out
    • He sucks, can't do that with Embiid on the court cuz he can't shoot
  • Ben literally improves every aspect of his game but the jump shot
    • Ben is the exact player he was last year. Where's the shooting??
Yes, shooting is important, but he's doing well so far and is a franchise cornerstone. Will he get exposed in the 2nd round? Maybe, but he's done well so far.

Why would a team that has won just one playoff series in the last 18 years, coming off one of the worst seasons in franchise history, feel so good about turning things around? Kevin Durant.

It's easier to find street parking in Manhattan than it is to find an NBA executive, player or coach who doesn't think Durant is going to sign with the Knicks in July.

Some of Durant's former teammates think it's going to happen, per ESPN sources. Several of his current teammates have told friends that they think it's going to happen, sources said. Opposing agents believe it's a fait accompli: "Just a matter of putting pen to paper," is how one agent of another top free agent in the 2019 free agent class put it.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26599267/the-knicks-won-tank-race-now-need-little-luck

If KD really is stalking LeBron's every move it makes perfect sense for him to go to the clippers. They are the space jam 2 of LA basketball

I’m pretty sure the Nuggets will win, but if all that cowardice they pulled towards the end of the season backfires with a loss, LOL they deserve it.

Simmons Bron level?

Dukie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom