**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about AD to the Nets?

Its the big market he craves and he could play with his boy Kyrie.

They could ship out D’angelo and filler which would clear up any contention about who’s running the point/back court.

New Orleans get an actual all star and D’Lo, Zion and Jrue is a nice unit to build around.
D Lo - All Star
Levert - Potential All Star
Picks

:nerd:

i said previously that brooklyn has the assets to go for an AD trade, specially if kyrie is going there.

i just wasnt sure if the nets can re-sign dlo before trading him to nola. d'angelo and zion will be helluva duo and will fit their timeline.

i said previously that brooklyn has the assets to go for an AD trade, specially if kyrie is going there.

i just wasnt sure if the nets can re-sign dlo before trading him to nola. d'angelo and zion will be helluva duo and will fit their timeline.

They can't really if NO wants this done before the draft and D'Lo would have to sign off on it which seems unlikely.

I don't think there will be as many teams willing to risk assets for a year of AD as the Raptors or Thunder were for Kawhi / PG.

The Raptors were set to blow it up anyway, so it made sense to get off of Demar's deal and take a risk w/Kawhi. Them getting a chip obviously is the outliers of outliers.

Most teams who feel like they're close to a chip probably won't give up assets for a year of Anthony Davis, who while great, is not a wing and therefore not the needle mover you'd be expecting. Also, IMO you have to approach this like you're giving away assets for a year of Anthony Davis, unless you're on "the list" and honestly what teams out there that aren't on AD's list would it be worth it for? Portland maybe?

Just seems wild to me that teams who are in Championship mode would give up real assets for AD despite him telling teams he won't resign there. I know PG and Kawhi potentially resigning makes this look like a viable thing, but unless an AD addition catapults you to a surefire chip contender, I wouldn't do it if I wasn't on his list. He's not kawhi.

I don't think there will be as many teams willing to risk assets for a year of AD as the Raptors or Thunder were for Kawhi / PG.

The Raptors were set to blow it up anyway, so it made sense to get off of Demar's deal and take a risk w/Kawhi. Them getting a chip obviously is the outliers of outliers.

Most teams who feel like they're close to a chip probably won't give up assets for a year of Anthony Davis, who while great, is not a wing and therefore not the needle mover you'd be expecting. Also, IMO you have to approach this like you're giving away assets for a year of Anthony Davis, unless you're on "the list" and honestly what teams out there that aren't on AD's list would it be worth it for? Portland maybe?

Just seems wild to me that teams who are in Championship mode would give up real assets for AD despite him telling teams he won't resign there. I know PG and Kawhi potentially resigning makes this look like a viable thing, but unless an AD addition catapults you to a surefire chip contender, I wouldn't do it if I wasn't on his list. He's not kawhi.

Agree 100 percent.

Or if it's a place he's likely to re-sign with like the Clips, Lakers, Knicks.

EDIT: I think that's what you meant by "the list"

Griff setting a hard deadline at the draft because after that the offers are just going to get worse.

Trading him at the deadline would be worst case scenario for NOLA. he’d go for peanuts.

Or if it's a place he's likely to re-sign with like the Clips, Lakers, Knicks.

EDIT: I think that's what you meant by "the list"

Yep that's what i'm getting at. The Lakers, Knicks, and Clippers have the destination, and can pair AD with another superstar this summer. I don't think Klutch minds AD in LA whether it be the Lakers or Clippers.

The question you have to ask is, if you're not one of the teams on his list, is one year of AD (And that's what you have to assume tbh Paul George is an outlier and he himself said he was going to be a Laker) worth giving up assets for? That is, would one year of AD put you so close to a chip that it's worth mortgaging your assets and future?

Off the top of my head, no one satisfies that criteria

If he's not gone by the draft, they're clearly hoping to get him a year with Zion and sell him on a future there.

Just don't think that's a gamble worth making.

If he's not gone by the draft, they're clearly hoping to get him a year with Zion and sell him on a future there.

Just don't think that's a gamble worth making.
i think griffin is reasonable enough to know that dragging this into next season is a losing proposition.

Trade should be done before the draft. Unless they’re doing their HW on top picks now. I know they want to pair Zion with RJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom