**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's not gone by the draft, they're clearly hoping to get him a year with Zion and sell him on a future there.

Just don't think that's a gamble worth making.

Don't think that's the case at all. Law of diminishing returns it'd be a PR nightmare to have him at media day when he's done nothing but reiterate his desire to leave NO.

Don't think that's the case at all. Law of diminishing returns it'd be a PR nightmare to have him at media day when he's done nothing but reiterate his desire to leave NO.
I agree. They’ve gotta move on ASAP and get some extra draft capital this year if they can.

The draft should take place after free agency.

Feel bad for players that get drafted to teams that are gunna package them in a trade. Have to wait like a solid 5/6 weeks before you can even take pictures with your rookie team.

If free agency was before the draft you wouldn’t have to worry about that right?

“Griffin is pursuing a combination of assets that include an All-Star player, a young player with All-Star potential and two first-round picks, league sources said.”

Yeah, there's no way they'll get this much for AD.
what team even has this besides boston?

griff tryna get kyrie and tatum.

The All Star

Stop quoting this troll pls, this is that Igotsources clown.

The Pels letting that charlatan Ainge talk them into waiting until the summer and the Celtics ain't even going to be in the bidding war, they deserve to lose AD for peanuts.

upload_2019-6-10_10-32-46.jpeg

Tony Parker is a Spurs legend and a probable hall of famer but he was never a guy I thought was top 3 (or maybe even 5) in the league.

Tony Parker is a Spurs legend and a probable hall of famer but he was never a guy I thought was top 3 (or maybe even 5) in the league.

He was in the MVP running for a few years wasn't he? It's a hard career to gauge because of the talent that was around him constantly but dude was a pain in the *** for opposing guards with his speed and craftiness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom