**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
Big move by the Lakers, but I feel the Pelicans got the better end of the deal in the long run with those picks.

Hell no.

Those picks will be in the late 1st round in the future as long as the Lakers are winning chips and making deep playoff runs.

This isn't like when the traded for old *** Steve Nash and that clown Dwight Howard.

Is Kuz good enough to be the 3rd option and be the last guy on that Lakers "big 3?" Can he make a huge jump next season?

I put almost no value in those picks, honestly... Too big a wild card.

Bron could fall off as he ages. AD's injury history could continue to pile up. They could miss out on a third max guy.

Or none of those could happen and the picks are in the late 20's at best.

Who the hell knows. It's nice for the Pellys to have, but it's impossible to know what it's worth. They're lottery tickets.

Is Kuz good enough to be the 3rd option and be the last guy on that Lakers "big 3?" Can he make a huge jump next season?
He's fine. But I don't think he's a "Big 3" guy.

What's really left for projection with him? As Bron ages and needs more minutes at the 4, how do they play together? Can Kuz defend 3s like Kawhi, KD, etc?

He's fine. But I don't think he's a "Big 3" guy.

What's really left for projection with him? As Bron ages and needs more minutes at the 4, how do they play together? Can Kuz defend 3s like Kawhi, KD, etc?

Yea, I really don't know...I was just thinking about how the Lakers could spend some of the FA money on depth rather than going all in on someone like Kemba or Kyrie. Obviously if they land Kawhi that changes everything....

I wouldnt be surprised if Jimmy butler leaves in a sign and trade. Also wouldnt be surprised if he gets that 5th year and stays

D9Ro4P1XYAIr-bU

I've seen a prime Born, Wade & Bosh lose to a Mavs team year one....

I can't say a 35 yo Bron, AD & Butler/Kemba combo getting a guaranteed ring...

I said what I said. The Warriors did win in year 1 with KD though.

Lavar WILD!

Man they need to get out of here with Kawhi wanting to go play sidekick with Bron. He has two rings he doesn’t need to play with Bron. Plus all the love he just got would turn into hate.

When’s the last time a star opted in to the 5th year of their contract? Seems like they always opt out to test free agency...think we’re putting too much stock on that 5th year. Don’t think it’s that important for Star players

Given that the blueprint for a championship seems to be centered around a “big 3” i can understand why the lakers and their fans want to add kemba/jimmy.

Similar to what i feel philly could do with Tobias, lakers could do with a third star: if it’s not working out, dump his salary by trading him to a team that wants him desperately

Imagine turning down the supermax to play with Bron for 24 mill a year. **** a championship
You think the Hornets offer him the full supermax? I dunno, but if they do he definitely takes it.

Charlotte is so poorly run, I could see them giving him the full deal, though. I guess we’ll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom