**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this yesterday on reddit and forgot to post it...

24pgd94.png

What a waste of raw talent if he's really just a toxic dude.

They may use that max slot on Conley. I'm assuming any trade we make with them, it would not be a salary match and Conley will take up a good portion of their money. I do think Conley pushes them into the WCF tier. He's going to be really good there with that squad come playoff time.
Just happened

Nobody in here has really showed how the clippers will have 2 max slots. Who would be left on the roster??
Care to chime in...talking to the 2 clipper fans in LA

Korver gets bought out probably.

I think so. We wanted Korver for the non guaranteed deal. There's a slight chance he stays, but I doubt it. Love that we got Crowder and actually kinda surprised. He fits perfectly here.

Getting the two 1sts was great. Honestly, shocked that we were able to get the future 1st and it seems to only be top 8-10 protected. Lightly protected after 2021.

If Korver is waived that’s an option for LAL. Bron and him are semi tight, same draft class. Deal is only partially guaranteed and has no place in Memphis
Exactly this, thats one cheap shooter for Bron lol he got Maga Mike still. Need one more

What you mean AD is just a name?

He's a 26 year old top 5-7 player smack in his prime. :lol:

AD is the obvious, like signing lebron

However they need to fill out a team around those 2, now.. and it comes down to that money and kuz since they literally don't have anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom