**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro this psychoanalysis of Kyrie gotta stop :lol:..

You would think he's prime Rodman the way dudes are acting. dude is a superstar player with some diva attributes we've seen this many times over. The fact that he doesn't always go with the consensus REALLY bothers people huh

2F62403A-3864-4C81-A8B9-6657C88A09B1.gif

Such a spectacular player
Such an (alleged) ******* :lol:

AD is the obvious, like signing lebron

However they need to fill out a team around those 2, now.. and it comes down to that money and kuz since they literally don't have anything else

And the only reason they would trade Kuz is if they get Kawhi. :lol:

They can fill out the roster with getting Seth, Bev, Brook, dudes like that. They didn't make moves to free up cap space then overpay for a washed up CP3. What you think they gon trade Kuz (who's on a cheap deal) for CP3? :lol:

More than likely becomes a 2022 1st. Gobert will be a pending FA after 2021 and Conley will probably be a shell of himself and also coming off the books after 2021. Hoping that 2022 1st becomes a mid to late lottery pick.

This new FO is really surprising me. Happy for Conley because Utah will be a top 3 team in the West easily and will be HELL come playoff time with their defense. Easily can see them in the WCF barring any major shakeup in the West. Only team I can currently see better than them would be LAL. Yes, they would be better than Denver and definitely Portland/Houston/OKC.

As for Memphis, I'm happy we got this deal done before the draft. Now, we can bring in Ja and officially start a new era. I'm not quite sure whats the plan for Korver. He can really help us this year with our spacing becaue we need it badly. At the same time, could also see us not guaranteeing that $7.5M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom