**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2F62403A-3864-4C81-A8B9-6657C88A09B1.gif

The Kyrie smear campaign out of Boston is beginning

With the exception of Houston I believe both Portland and OKC can make some space

Once again you know nothing about basketball. Both teams are way over the cap and would only be able to acquire somebody via trade.

Summer Of Shams :pimp:

Woj been washed ever since he made a tv appearance :lol:

and mans out here doing appearances like a Love and Hip Hop thot

D9TEzM6XkAIDKX9.jpg

He has one of those faces where once you see it, it can’t be unseen because it’s like burned into your memory and pops up in nightmares and ****. Once I realized that was the man who was speculating, it was a wrap. I’d rather put my faith in @bballkid11 and NTers than that man

Donavan Mitchell getting some much needed help on the perimeter. Those 7/23 nights from the field shouldn’t be too frequent now :lol:

More than likely becomes a 2022 1st. Gobert will be a pending FA after 2021 and Conley will probably be a shell of himself and also coming off the books after 2021. Hoping that 2022 1st becomes a mid to late lottery pick.

This new FO is really surprising me. Happy for Conley because Utah will be a top 3 team in the West easily and will be HELL come playoff time with their defense. Easily can see them in the WCF barring any major shakeup in the West. Only team I can currently see better than them would be LAL. Yes, they would be better than Denver and definitely Portland/Houston/OKC.

As for Memphis, I'm happy we got this deal done before the draft. Now, we can bring in Ja and officially start a new era. I'm not quite sure whats the plan for Korver. He can really help us this year with our spacing becaue we need it badly. At the same time, could also see us not guaranteeing that $7.5M.

if it conveys in 22 that’s even better because that’s looking like the double draft when high school players will be in the draft pool

OKC, Houston and Portland front offices should be scrambling to make an offer to Kris Middleton or Al Horford

Don't know how it work money wise but Middleton or Horford in Houston would work.

The Kyrie smear campaign out of Boston is beginning

Kyrie and Horford sending the message that Boston ain't the spot to be. Brothas ain't going to Boston.

You just won’t stop huh? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Lolz. Jazz would've beat yall last year and probably the year before with Conley. Mitchell/Ingles just **** the bed. They guard harden better than anyone and cp3 is a taco shell of himself. Their defense is A1, they just needed a slight bump on offense and Conley is perfect. Rockets have no way to realistically improve that roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom