**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can get to 32 mil and no Kawhi or Kemba:

Pat Bev-10 mil
Danny Green-8 mil
Korver- vet min
Seth Curry- 4 mil
Javele- vet min
Brook- 8 mil
Rondo- vet min (only way I'd bring him back)
Noel- vet min
Melo- vet min (Bron going to insist on this)
Couple 2nd rd picks

I think that's realistic for the market value for most of them.

and mans out here doing appearances like a Love and Hip Hop thot

D9TEzM6XkAIDKX9.jpg

:rofl:

Woj know he wrong for this. Going out sad :lol:. The side by side with the younger, better looking and more (excuse my @shotsrangout terminology) exotic looking, Shams is striking.

FD5AF793-866C-4044-AC6B-DCFC48A5CDFE.jpeg

You hate to see it.

Pat Bev-10 mil
Danny Green-8 mil
Korver- vet min
Seth Curry- 4 mil
Javele- vet min
Brook- 8 mil
Noel- vet min
Couple 2nd rd picks

I think they ALL (excluding Melo, Rondo & JaVale) will get more, especially Brook, Seth & Noel.

Pat Bev-10 mil
Danny Green-8 mil
Korver- vet min
Seth Curry- 4 mil
Javele- vet min
Brook- 8 mil
Noel- vet min
Couple 2nd rd picks

Nerlens isn’t a vet min guy. I get him being apart of Klutch but still. He still young enough to get a semi bag from someone else

Not that there's anyone I want to throw max money at right now, but if Memphis plays their cards right we will have a good amount of cap space this offseason. They just need to partially guarantee Bradley/Korver's deal (a total of $5M). We could have easily anywhere between $20-30M in caproom depending on if we renounce Delon.

I just don't want us to shoot ourselves in the foot and overpay for anybody (i.e. Parsons). Next offseason, we could potentially have $60-70M in caproom :lol:

Dog - have you SEEN the FA list for next year?!?! Poor AF

My guy gets traded an average of every 1.5 seasons.

Good illustration that being a good, but not great, NBA player on a reasonable contract is a double-edged sword. Can keep you in the league a long time, but also makes you perfect trade filler.
i mean I’ll be a trade filler to feed the family.

Carved out more of a career than I thought he'd have.
It's crazy how close the gap between Jae and Jimmy was back at Marquette
this is actually extremely hard interesting looking back at it

I hope the Kings can make a jump this year. Kings & Wolves might be competing with the Lakers for the final 2 playoff spots. Maybe even New Orleans if my guy BI makes “da jump” :pimp:.

Playoff Locks:
GSW/Rockets/Utah/Den/Portland/Clips

Fighting for 7th/8th:
Kings/Lakers/Wolves

Book it!

Celtics transitioning to a youth movement. This sucks for Hayward hopefully he gets moved

In the course of a year it went from “Gordon and Kyrie are going to come back better and stronger than ever to get the Cs at least to the ECF, likely Finals with no LeBron” to a second round exit, “I hope Gordon gets moved” and Myrie ghosting Danny. Sheesh.

utah overpaid a lot for conley... good pickup for them but 2 first round picks though?

I honestly don’t think it’s an overpay. Those picks are likely to be late first rounders, which are very hit-and-miss. Conley fits what they need really well and with the West in flux next season, getting him right now was worth that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom