**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets trash tho

What the Knicks gotta do with this
tumblr_pi63pvPN7H1qh9acyo1_1280.png

Absolutely none of this

Yall gotta understand how trash the 2020 free agent class is :lol:. DeRozan. Otto. Whiteside. Drummond. Those are the headliners. You really tryna keep tanking and save money for that? You could maybe have Kemba with harden and be an exciting treadmill team out east. Kevin Knox and dsj aint taking yall to the promised land and you could probably keep trier and Mitch.

Re: Houston, if they can't get jimmy they seriously need to blow it up a la the clippers. Outside of butler which may not even be a possibility, the only real packages for cp3 are asset heavy/tank moves. Not contender type trades. If you go that direction you might as well move harden too because he's gonna want out anyway. Notice he didn't chime in on the 'that's news to me' circle jerk of denial with Paul and Morey. They're going nowhere and the west is getting more stacked by the minute. Ironic that gsw was the convenient excuse for their failures and now they're out the way and Houston has even less of a chance to make any noise. I think the writing is on the wall that they're headed towards a rebuild. When you listen to their front office it's like they're trying to convince themselves that everything is gonna be ok but they are hanging on by a thread. They would legit be in a great position if they start their rebuild this year. Next year might be too late once harden starts and cp3 continues his decline.

Blow Up the Rockets™

If we can get to 32 mil and no Kawhi or Kemba:

Pat Bev-10 mil
Danny Green-8 mil
Korver- vet min
Seth Curry- 4 mil
Javele- vet min
Brook- 8 mil
Rondo- vet min (only way I'd bring him back)
Noel- vet min
Melo- vet min (Bron going to insist on this)
Couple 2nd rd picks

I think that's realistic for the market value for most of them.

lol only realistic one is Melo/Korver

The Knicks have the assets to trade for a disgruntled star after striking out on Zion, Kyrie and KD. Harden reportedly issued a 'him or me' ultimatum to the Rockets brass re: Chris Paul. The Rockets have reportedly been unable to find a suitable trade for Chris Paul..

Just saying..

It’s not ESPN, it’s FS1 but yeah, this is what America is :lol: :rofl:
Oh yeah, my bad. With the way they straight up copy+pasted their whole ****, it’s hard to tell.

Those rotating shots they used to do of the table was fire, though.:lol:

Truth be told, I’m a much bigger fan of FS1s stuff than ESPN at this point.

Yall gotta understand how trash the 2020 free agent class is :lol:. DeRozan. Otto. Whiteside. Drummond. Those are the headliners. You really tryna keep tanking and save money for that? You could maybe have Kemba with harden and be an exciting treadmill team out east. Kevin Knox and dsj aint taking yall to the promised land and you could probably keep trier and Mitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom