**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure about that?

Yeah. Actually more then 10 million. Math. Do it. Their respective maxes so the highest amount they could get paid.

Russell will be eligible for a contract as high as $27.3 million in the first season.

The Super Max contract Irving is eligible for is worth 35% of the team salary cap, with 8% yearly kickers. Irving would stand to make $38.15 million in the first year of his contract

I pray the Knicks dont offer him a contract. They love these 2nd chance guys (it actually worked with Mudiay and Vonleh), but Stanley Johnson gotta be one of the worst players in the league.
Portland needs a defender or two. Can see him going to teams that can only offer the minimum like okc

Honestly if we leave this off season with Bron/AD & some good role players i'm content... but part of me REALLY wants to land Kawhi as a giant **** you to the media as a whole & these dooms day wishes they have in L.A

listening to Lowe's pod & B Grade Peter Griffin Windhorst goes on there with his BS. Tries to downplay the Lakers bringing in two top guys two summers in a row, then goes on to to say the Lakers in reality only have 19 Million in cap space... because we HAVE to bring back Bullock with his cap hold. Then says if the front office misses on ANY of the role players it could damage the franchise FOR YEARS.... apparently we can't even make a mistake with our minimum contracts or it will set us back years :lol::lol:

Melo BM is nice!
She look like the type of chick that would f*** your life up. Pretty mfer.

I just don't understand how a team like the warriors can have a terrible medical staff. You would think you'd hire the best care possible to protect your investment (the players)
Don't know if we should say they're terrible but it shows they're just like a lot of other sports organizations they put their own interest first before the players health. Ain't no way in hell dude shoulda played that soon. Light years ahead though.

A leg injury for a 7 foot plus center is very alarming. I also didnt like his conditioning preinjury. At the end of the season he seemed to tail off and gas out towards the second half of games.
:lol: he was 20 years old the last time he played at the end of a season.

Yeah. Actually more then 10 million. Math. Do it. Their respective maxes so the highest amount they could get paid.

Russell will be eligible for a contract as high as $27.3 million in the first season.

The Super Max contract Irving is eligible for is worth 35% of the team salary cap, with 8% yearly kickers. Irving would stand to make $38.15 million in the first year of his contract

Kyrie only can get that deal for Boston which we all know he's not going back to.

So for practical purposes he's not a 10 million dollar difference.

But hey go on.

Oak definitely bad mouthed the Knicks to KD. :lol:

Thats what i initially thought. Check the hashtags though :nerd::nerd:

Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 9.38.36 PM.png

The last couple years of Kemba's deal would scare me. D'Lo would still have the majority of his prime left to run with AD after Bron retires.
You ain't building for retirement, you're building for championships. LeBron and Rich Paul run the team and they damn sure aren't building for retirement either.

Kemba's a better fit for the next 2 years. Exactly what you need.

Mike Conley is more injury prone than Kemba ever was and he's still good

He's as old as Kemba will be the final year of that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom