**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question wasn’t who’s better but with the contract etc who you taking?

DLo plus another ~10 mil to sign others > Kemba > Kyrie

Kyrie’s a great player but his vibe just isn’t all there with his teammates. Kemba seems like he’s all business and not a distraction.
I don’t think D’Lo will go for that cheap

Not the point .

Stay on code.

You made your mkney, let the young dudes do the same without publicly voicing your.displeasure about it.

Sucka stuff
He’s apart of the media now and tbh that’s his job...

Zinger isn’t worth Max $ especially after sitting out a whole season etc...

Not the point .

Stay on code.

You made your mkney, let the young dudes do the same without publicly voicing your.displeasure about it.

Sucka stuff
Smart for Pippen to do this with his platform. A lot of ex-players get offered front office positions because they can accurately evaluated talent. Pip probably caught they eye from some organization.... Magic pretty much got the opportunity by just stating the obvious about every player.

You tripping. Really tripping.

Been a fan of DLo game but ain’t way in hell hes better then kemba. There’s literary nothing DLo does better then Kemba on the basketball court.
Eh you're probably right. I was thinking of the Knicks but the reality is it just depends on the situation. DLo is probably not going to be as good as Kemba, but potential and youth are exciting.

AF00AB92-CD84-4F93-9398-280F6CABF257.jpeg
Melo who you foolin’ :lol:

You tripping. Really tripping.

Been a fan of DLo game but ain’t way in hell hes better then kemba. There’s literary nothing DLo does better then Kemba on the basketball court.

Right now Kemba is the better player. Do you think Dlo can become the better player though in the future? Kemba wasn’t good at all his first four years in the league. His team was also horrendous too, so I can’t be too harsh. He ascended the 2015-2016 season which wasn’t that long ago.

I also think the one thing Dlo does better is he’s a better passer. Other than that, Kemba is a better player now. Dlo maybe a better shooter, most likely a wash there. I think Dlo can become the better player though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom