**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Boston is still in play for say thad young or some other defender, I really like the salvage job

Agree. Especially if Kawhi moves back West and Philly loses Jimmy and/or Tobias. Celtics will like be right back in the mix for a Top 4 seed, with the Bucks the likely 1 again.

I refuse to believe some of these meetings arent happening now, already happened, or players made their minds up already.

Players signing minutes to hours within the start of free agency is always funny to me.

I refuse to believe some of these meetings arent happening now, already happened, or players made their minds up already.

Players signing minutes to hours within the start of free agency is always funny to me.
same here. Its impossible.

Its like believing college hoops/football players don't get paid to go to certain schools.

Dude these people have been sending cars and women for months now. **** ain’t clean pressed and Woj says it is :lol:

It's why tampering in general is a joke. Most of these top guys know where they wanna go already.
Even if you knew where you wanted to go, wouldn’t you want to be woo’d by extravagant offers and dinners and presentations?

Unless it’s the Lakers, they’d just offer some in N out

Even if you knew where you wanted to go, wouldn’t you want to be woo’d by extravagant offers and dinners and presentations?
If I'm a multi-millionaire and already know my decision, I'd probably rather not sit through the dog and pony sales pitches with a buncha sleezy *** dudes I'd never hang out with in any other environment.

:rofl:

That boy isn’t allowed near any sharp objects or high building for the rest of his life. Maybe the worst financial move in sports history. Someone prove me wrong
i remember Sprewell turning down 3/$21M because it wasn't enough to feed his family. He never played again.

Also Bonzi Wells did something stupid. Turned down 5/$40M from Kings (?) and then played two more seasons for just $4M. Ouch.

So far, Noel has lost over $60M because he turned that deal down.

IMG_20190627_102613.jpg

Trying to figure out what's going on w/ Mike Conley/Corey Brewer's beard in this pic...

Unless it’s the Lakers, they’d just offer some in N out
I wouldn't want to be woo'd. F a dinner and sitting through presentation if I'm part of the elite group. If I'm Alex Caruso, sure, woo the hell out of me.

The Celtics are going to have a hell of a roster rework on their hands given how much they're looking at losing this offseason. It ain't like it's just Kyrie and Al.
Rozier was awful last year after being back in his role off the bench. Don’t really think Langford/Edwards are going to be much worse.

Mook was good last year, but if Hayward is improved from last year, which I think should be the case, the combo of him and Brown with more minutes should be able to make up for it. Grant Williams can probably eat up some spot minutes.

Bob Will takes Baynes spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom