**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Laker Gang or Don't Bang!

lebron-face-png.png

Your boy BETTER win with his new super team....

Because...man oh man.....

steph won his first one without having to assemble a super team. Bron was definitely “the guy” on those three championship teams but you’re kidding yourself if you ignore that he handpicked those miami and cleveland rosters. yall aint even trynna think at this point

He played a depleted Cavs squad, still had Klay and Dray, got pushed to game 6, and didn’t win the finals MVP. Stop it. Lol

who posted that Reddit post talking about the Clippers and Balmer getting favorable coverage? I need it to be bumped.

Only thing that worries me about this Lakers Kawhi meeting is that we don't have the time to wait... UNLESS Kyrie/KD take their time choosing which NYC team there going too which would then have BK not renounce D'lo for awhile.

Bucher said a couple weeks ago that Kawhi wants to be the guy who plays against Lebron, not join him, based on his appreciation for their rivalry going back to the 2014 NBA Finals.

The fact that he would even set up a meeting with them and waste his time is puzzling, if he were at all serious about those comments.

Or, maybe he’s reconsidered? We know KD’s changed his thoughts on these things, but that was over a longer time period.

Or maybe Kawhi’s mentality on the matter was totally miscast by Bucher? :lol:

Bucher has been functioning with a high level of disability for years.

steph won his first one without having to assemble a super team. Bron was definitely “the guy” on those three championship teams but you’re kidding yourself if you ignore that he handpicked those miami and cleveland rosters. yall aint even trynna think at this point

Ehh, Steph's in his prime with 3 rings and 0 Finals MVPs.
Bron's past his prime, so if Kawhi or AD wins FMVP, I don't think anyone bats an eye.

Started from the bottom..

Yikes. I see it playing out like this.

Option A:

Step 1: Give Kemba a John Wall contract.
Step 2: Max Vucevic with the thought of him being the new “Kevin love”

Option B:

Step 1: Give a clearly declining DJ a big deal, with the hopes of him being a “rim protector”
Step 2: Give Bogdonovic a big contract with the hopes of him providing 3pt spacing (which would actually be a good move...but wouldn’t move the needle)

All the other options aren’t realistic or restricted. Really about to be a worse version the west coast Cavs. Which would be a 7th 8th seed in the West.

Bleek!

Now we here..

Your boy BETTER win with his new super team....

Because...man oh man.....

ALA how salty can you get!!?!?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Only thing that worries me about this Lakers Kawhi meeting is that we don't have the time to wait... UNLESS Kyrie/KD take their time choosing which NYC team there going too which would then have BK not renounce D'lo for awhile.

I think Kyrie and KD announce early on and the Nets renounce D'Lo either way. We'll be fine.

Crazy how it went from "depleted" Cavs team before KD to "no-help" Cavs team after KD.

Lebron ain't got no excuses. By far, has had thee more help than any other superstar perhaps ever.

I was referring to that first series where they lost Kyrie and Love. I think that hurt them, did it not? I swear, if it was anyone else you’d say exactly what I said, but because it’s Bron it doesn’t fit your narrative lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom