**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron is a genius. He’s about to lead the league in jersey sales again :lol:

Somewhere just to boost his ego, this had to be a thought for sure. Along with his shoe retailing at the highest price point at Nike, it's an ego thing.

Mike must've put the other $60M on black

People who buy Jordan's week in week out should really thank MJ for not maxing out Kemba, to pay that he would have had to put the price of shoes up by at least $30.

jordan is worth a billion... you think kembas contract is going to make him lose sleep lol... come on man... hes just didnt want to give him the supermax off principle

:nthat:
5DA1A136-CD4A-4A4F-809B-6FDF05D66CE5.png

Had the 73-9 team won, no way they get KD. GSW essentially traded that one ring for two.

On that same spectrum, Lebron could have 4 rings instead of 3 today.

Bron won 3 as the guy. C'mon y'all aren't even trying at this point.

Bron has already proven he can carry a team & has multiple final mvps.

steph won his first one without having to assemble a super team. Bron was definitely “the guy” on those three championship teams but you’re kidding yourself if you ignore that he handpicked those miami and cleveland rosters. yall aint even trynna think at this point

Toronto winning a chip really screwed the clippers. I tried to tell myself it would be fine as the Raptors won game 3 vs Bucks, then game, 4, 5, and 6. They i thought it would be over in 5 vs GSW.

Life came at me fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom