**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm rooting for the Lakers to not get Kawhi! I'd like nothing more than seeing LeBron win more titles, but not in that way.

I also just want some competition back in the league, it gets old really quickly seeing a team go back to back to back finals without any struggle due to having a level of talent that no other team can even replicate under normal circumstances.

You feel like that even if a team like Warriors who actually drafts well, develop their players and builds a team organically?

:nerd:

FCKBG6GPHDHBC-1_1800x.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s an ACL not an Achilles. He’ll be back by March.
I guess I view it through the prism of winning it all as soon as this season. They can't afford to mess around with even one more year

To pin those hopes on Klay returning to form after taking that much time off is a tall ask. Signing Klay also puts more burden on Lebby/AD/Kuz to carry the load throughout the year. I can't see them coasting tbh

I've been thinking the guy they sign needs to be ready to do some heavy lifting. The minimum guys they sign should just be dudes who can play heavy minutes to sacrifice themselves to get to the playoffs. Klay is the furthest thing from that

Chris hit it on the head. They should ruled him out indefinitely.

They let that situation drag cuz they wanted to gain that "competitive edge" not wanting to show the Raptors their hand but they put pressure on KD. Even the owner was talking about he'll come back. He f'ed up by listening to them. Most people thought he tore achilles at first. Can't play around with that.

Scottie's Ex Larsa Pippen Dating 27 Year Old NBA Player!!
larsa_thot.png

https://mtonews.com/scotties-ex-larsa-pippen-leaves-club-w-23-yr-old-black-guy

Larsa Pippen had a good night last night. Legendary NBA player Scottie Pippen's ex-wife turned 44 years old last night, and she decided to celebrate her birthday with her new boyfriend - 27 year old Toronto Raptors player Eric Moreland.

Larsa decided to go out with one of her girlfriends and Eric, to a popular LA hotspot Warwick.

And the three left together, with Larsa and Eric snuggling like a couple. Eric is currently on the roster of the Toronto Raptors. He was born the year that Scottie Pippen won his first NBA title.

Here are pics of Larsa leaving the club with Eric:

Larsa is best known for starring in the short lived Real Housewives Of Miami on Bravo. The show was eventually cancelled, and Larsa moved to Los Angeles - where she became best friends with the Kardashian sisters.

Two years ago, Larsa split with Scottie. Their split was scandalous because Scottie accused Larsa of sleeping with rapper Future, behind his back.

I'm really confused why Jimmy Butler and Klay Thompson would have to use the LA teams/HOU as leverage to get their deals. It would seem to be no brainers that both incumbent teams would max them out.
They must be getting feelers that are causing some sort of doubt, or if anything maybe trying to get that 5th year player option or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom