**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This God forsaken offseason is the embodiment of whatever Barbershop 4 was

5FB47765-DDE3-45AB-84F9-2B85FA5C304F.jpeg

Warriors haters
They should win, they have all the super stars, It’s not fair, league is ruined, I stopped watching basketball etc.. :smh:

Bron, Lakers Fans
Man if we get Kawhi, league f’d :lol:, we got a max slot...... Lakers byke.

I can’t wait to see the turn on all of these pieces when this season doesn’t turn out like y’all hoped.

I’m typing with my shirt off cause the injury curse finally depleted the W’s :smh:

F LA and anybody that like em :nthat:
giphy.gif

C’mon fam...I would never root for a player to get injured :lol:

Sports ain’t that serious.

Meanwhile a certain Laker fan in here said he hoped Tatum tears his ACL

Same LAL fan hoped LeBron would tear his ACL too (before LeBron joined the Lakers of course. I'm sure he'd sing a different tune now).

BallControl = Delusionallakerfan

5C1AD855-F7C3-4435-B5B4-B5FCAB1F8156.jpeg

I'm not sure if a Celtics fan wished injury on Bron or not but I know at least two LAL fans have (the other turned in his Lakers fan card when Bron signed).

Same LAL fan hoped LeBron would tear his ACL too (before LeBron joined the Lakers of course. I'm sure he'd sing a different tune now).

I'm not sure if a Celtics fan wished injury on Bron or not but I know at least two LAL fans have (the other turned in his Lakers fan card when Bron signed).
Man I miss Lonzo :frown:

Imagine wasting your time to search though posts to find one from 2 years ago. Lol. Y’all take this **** too seriously. Wish I had time like you guys

Warriors haters
They should win, they have all the super stars, It’s not fair, league is ruined, I stopped watching basketball etc.. :smh:

Bron, Lakers Fans
Man if we get Kawhi, league f’d :lol:, we got a max slot...... Lakers byke.

I can’t wait to see the turn on all of these pieces when this season doesn’t turn out like y’all hoped.

I’m typing with my shirt off cause the injury curse finally depleted the W’s :smh:

F LA and anybody that like em :nthat:

I'm rooting for the Lakers to not get Kawhi! I'd like nothing more than seeing LeBron win more titles, but not in that way.

I also just want some competition back in the league, it gets old really quickly seeing a team go back to back to back finals without any struggle due to having a level of talent that no other team can even replicate under normal circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom