**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kemba can be about 80%-90% as good as Kyrie on the court without the weirdness/drama off of it. Losing Horford is what sucks.
100%

It's pretty much guaranteed that Boston will be a better team next year than this year. Kyrie is a great scorer and trash teammate. Dudes will love kemba.

The gap between kyrie and kemba isn't as large as people think. Boston finds a way to keep AL...they be just fine.

100%

It's pretty much guaranteed that Boston will be a better team next year than this year. Kyrie is a great scorer and trash teammate. Dudes will love kemba.

The gap between kyrie and kemba isn't as large as people think. Boston finds a way to keep AL...they be just fine.

Al Horford ain't coming back and neither is Morris or Rozier or Baynes. They definitely regressing.

Yeah I understand MJ is cheap and their cap situation sucks but at least get something back
3A5ED546-EA6E-467A-B59E-9B4B735A373B.gif

Teague to the Hornets if the Wolves are serious about clearing cap for DLo?

Expiring 20m contract and went to college in NC.

Hornets need a PG and I'd guess they have the cap space. Better than those other options Woj mentioned
Breh, they aint got no cap. They were stuck between a rock and a hard place to begin with

So does that kill the whole “no one wants to play in Boston” stuff y’all be saying?
They were an over the cap team for like the entire Paul Pierce era so they didn't have cap space for big names. Then once they did get cap space, they got the 2nd best FA in 2016 behind Durant, in 2017 they got the best FA in Hayward. and now Kemba in 2019. Dudes have to get their jokes off though.

Al Horford ain't coming back and neither is Morris or Rozier or Baynes. They definitely regressing.
Oh wow lmaoooo.

But still...kemba x lightskin Kobe Jordan x high top fade no lineup still gonna give teams problems.

So does that kill the whole “no one wants to play in Boston” stuff y’all be saying?

One free agent signing in the past decade doesn't change that :lol:
Players have been vocal about Boston and if you want to act like the race stuff isn't a factor still then that's on you

If Kawhi leaves, they should be a 3 seed easy. 6th will be who? Brooklyn? The Magic?

I don’t see it. Hayward should be better. Tatum too.

Think you're severely underestimating the impact Al Horford had on that team. MIL, PHI, IND when Vic gets back forsure I'd put over them. BKN and ORL should be better as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom