**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20190629-171450_Twitter.jpg

Bron is there
AD wanted to be there and is there
Paul George asked for a trade there
Kawhi asked for a trade there
Don't compare the desire of playing in LA to Boston :lol:

Anyone close to those caliber of players demand a trade or meet with Boston? Hyping a player that couldn't get his team in the playoffs over the Pistons :lol:

Bron wanted to expand his brand in Hollywood, Rich Paul wants AD in LA, Lakers gave up the farm for a player who was going there next year.

Paul George dubbed them over snapchat.

Wasn't it Woj that reported Kawhi wanted to be traded to LA last year? :rofl:

Bron wanted to expand his brand in Hollywood, Rich Paul wants AD in LA, Lakers gave up the farm for a player who was going there next year.

Wasn't it Woj that reported Kawhi wanted to go to LA? :rofl:

No it wasn't Woj. Have you missed the last week?

Wasn't it Woj that reported Kawhi wanted to go to LA? :rofl:

Didn't know you were in so tight with the Klutch camp that's what's up
Lakers went through that hold off on a trade **** with Paul george and it didn't work out, they weren't going to take their chances on someone else trading for AD and retaining him.
Have you paid attention to anything the past week in regard to Kawhi and Woj? :lol:

If Celts only have the room exception that's not encouraging to get a quality big, but if they can get one I don't think a second round appearance is at all a long shot

I agree with y’all that Horford is a HUGE loss. We’re gonna miss him a lot next year but don’t sit here and act like Terry and Mook is gonna cripple us :lol:

We can find a backup PG on the market that’s probably less talented than Rozier but fills that role much better. Mook’s shots gets redistributed to Tatum and Brown. Find a veteran wing with the minimum

Getting Kemba doesnt help Boston one bit.

I think I prefer Kemba over Kyrie given the situation and where the other players are in their careers.

Clearly Kyrie is the better player but having a close approximation in Kemba that has a different outlook is as much as he hasn’t won it all yet and doesn’t have an overinflated opinion of himself I think his mindset meshes better with the guys he’ll be playing alongside.

Nothing lol

While Lakers on the other hand had to trade damn near everything to get their star players over the years.

Besides Lebron the biggest FA signing the Lakers had in the last 20 years were Shaq and a old Karl Malone

Disingenuous because during the 20+ years between Shaq and Lebron, there’s been phases of championship contenders that didn’t need big time free agents (99-01, 08-12), rebuilding/purgatory phases where big free agents weren’t part of the plan aka Kobe’s prime or retirement years (04-08, 13-16).

Yes 2016-2017 with LMA and PG were disasters and major embarrassments. But it takes two to tango if the lakers aren’t weren’t chasing these superstar FA then it’s not accurate to say that they failed at signing anyone.

:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom