**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I aint a Celtics fan but why sign Kemba for all that money when Scary Terry's capable of being the starting PG? what they should be doing is finding a successor to Al Horford. Losing Al hurts them a lot more than losing Kyrie. and now they prolly gonna lose Terry too

PhotoGrid_1561846537331.jpg

Who says no?
Throw in some picks. If no picks, swap Olynyk with Bam and done deal
If Jimmy actually really wants to be in Miami I’d be down for Josh Richardson, Olynyk, Dragic’s expiring and a first rounder.
Dragic next to Ben would work. Richardson is a lock to be included, and I’d rather have Bam than Olynyk and a 1st

I appreciate that he clarified that we have the cap space. I’d be all the way down for this. A team of

Russell
3 &D SG like Danny green
Kuzma
bron
AD

Is a damn good offseason and sets us up well for the future

If we can get D'Lo for 22/23 mil and Danny Green for 9-10 mil we're set for years.

If KD don't go, I think they get Tobias.
Ehh. I'm not really sold on Kyrie and Tobias being successful. But then again, a nice lil playoff run where they make it out the first round might be successful by BK standards.

I aint a Celtics fan but why sign Kemba for all that money when Scary Terry's capable of being the starting PG? what they should be doing is finding a successor to Al Horford. Losing Al hurts them a lot more than losing Kyrie. and now they prolly gonna lose Terry too

Kemba is a #1, vet and sounds like a good locker room guy/leader. I think they're trying to at least salvage their contention in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom