**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

6D0EC29F-582F-47E8-BB21-8B49D22B366D.gif

RIP kyrie and Zion to the knicks

That victim mentality :lol:
I don’t get it. I’m seriously asking a question. I’ve never seen a player under contract with another team negotiate a deal with his next team. I brought up lakers bc we can’t even fart without the league investigating us.

Like I said the hypocrisy. KD said Dray didn’t even call him in 2016. Them false narratives
Green was already working on that as he left Oracle Arena after that gutting Game 7 loss. Green sat in his car in the parking lot and called Myers (the Warriors GM), telling him he had to sign Durant. “It’s on you,” Green told Myers.

Green hung up, stayed in the parking lot, and made another call — to Durant. “That was my very next call,” Green said. Two weeks later, Durant signed a maximum contract that put him in a Golden State uniform for at least one season, with several more seasons likely to come.

“If we win the championship, I’m like 99 percent sure we don’t get him,” Green said. “There are silver linings to everything.”
Straight from the horses mouth

I guess Draymond was just lying then

I think it's fair to say that Bill Simmons was right & the Durant-Irving relationship is kind of overblown.

Sure Durant might still end up in Brooklyn but they're not a package deal like most thought.

Good luck bro I think y’all still have a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom