**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strictly talent wise (as well as contracts) don’t the knicks appeal more to most?

Cheaper rookie deals with great potential players. If I’m a Durant/Kawhi or one the top FAs and you wanted to team up in choosing the Knicks.

Say what you want about the clippers but they made the damn playoffs last year. Knicks were the worst team in the NBA and RJ Barrett isn’t immediately turning that around

Strictly talent wise (as well as contracts) don’t the knicks appeal more to most?

Cheaper rookie deals with great potential players. If I’m a Durant/Kawhi or one the top FAs and you wanted to team up in choosing the Knicks.

Knicks talent and "assets" are severely underrated and disrespected. Same players on a different team would sing a different tune

If Mitchell Robinson alone was on another team the hype would be ridiculous

Last edited:
Not trying to throw any shade on you in particular whatsoever, but what is the reasoning behind folks pegging DLo at 20-22?

Because the Lakers didn’t make the playoffs they can give a 15% unlikely playoff incentive in their contracts.

That means Dlo/Bev would make say 24 or 14 mil but only count as 22 and 12 mil cap hits.

Also: I believe Dlo’s market is dry. Minny has to move Wiggins in order to give him the max and I think he’d take a slight discount to live in LA + play with LBJ/Unibrow over living in Minnesota.

They're aren't any other suitors to offer him the max unless it's the Knicks.
Philly can if they are losing someone.

Several other teams can make maneuvers to clear some space if needed if he's just going to be out there.

Everyone saying Dlo isn’t taking anything less than the max tell me which team would max him right now.

Can Minny unload the Wiggins contact for nothing? If so which team?

That’s literally the only landing spot other than NY.

Say what you want about the clippers but they made the damn playoffs last year. Knicks were the worst team in the NBA and RJ Barrett isn’t immediately turning that around

Clippers had legit young talent AND really good veteran ballers with great leadership. Knicks had nothing like that

Everyone saying Dlo isn’t taking anything less than the max tell me which team would max him right now.

Would have to be a sign and trade if he goes to Minny

Clippers had legit young talent AND really good veteran ballers with great leadership. Knicks had nothing like that

And they will still have most of that. Only player they would really be missing is Beverly which would be a loss, but kawhi and KD would more than make up for that

:nerd:
If it is in fact a three team deal with Philadelphia and Houston, allowing the Rockets to get Jimmy Butler, Al Horford could be signed and traded to the 76ers, with salary dumps such as Guerschon Yabusele and possibly even Robert Williams. Although because of the new sign-and-trade rules it is not confirmed that this trade would work for the Celtics or the 76ers.

If this is a deal for Capela straight up, it would have to get made official after Kemba Walker signs with the Celtics to take advantage of the soft cape. Boston would likely give up Yabusele, Williams and the draft rights to either Romeo Langford or Grant Williams, with Williams being the most likely to get moved.

rockets low balled looney enough last year that he want back to GS

can't D Lo get his money with the clippers and still get that "LA lifestyle?"

celtics shouldve bailed on kyrie at the trade deadline. they still dont have a big worth a damb, and the real issue in boston (brown/tatum/hayward) isnt resolved...

rockets low balled looney enough last year that he want back to GS

can't D Lo get his money with the clippers and still get that "LA lifestyle?"

Yes, clippers, both NY teams, Sacramento, potentially philly, Indiana, Dallas, and Atlanta have the space to give him the money

And they will still have most of that. Only player they would really be missing is Beverly which would be a loss, but kawhi and KD would more than make up for that

No argument here. My only concern is would KD and Kyrie want to share the spotlight with Bron? They'll own NYC and the basketball world if they played for the Knicks

I know its low hanging fruit, but it'd be great if you could hop off my nuts at some point.

I'm not letting up. You ain't going to weasel your way back into the Show family.

tenor.gif

You've been exposed.

We dont know .. we are waiting for the major players to fall, but I dont see how an AllStar wouldn't get maxed.

That's sounds crazy in today's NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom