**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a Mavericks fan.
D StaXX D StaXX dont do dis my dude :smh:
What happened to you man :smh::smh::smh:
Wouldn't he trash the Lakers and Kobe back in the day? Or am I mixing up Dallas fans?
He rocking with Lebron, not the Lakers.
tenor (20).gif
@LA StaxX

:smh:

Yo y'all killing me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
jab step jab step naw B. I've never been ALA. I called out foolishness, but never had any Laker disdain.
I already told y'all @MVP & @BIG LEEMELONE help me get set up with a residency out West.
My man @Maximus Meridius made a call last year and help me get set up on a 10 day.
I ended up being a solid contributer and got signed long term. Low risk, high reward signee.
My Laker brethren accepted me with open arms.
My Lakers, My Mavericks!
giphy.gif

Two years ago someone on the Bucks ownership told me they didn't see the sense in maxing Giannis and now look.

Y’all know that if kawhi chooses clippers. He instantly becomes public enemy number 1 IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Y’all who never lived in so cal need to understand that the clippers are beyond an afterthought. Even when lakers had Sacre and jordon clarkson running the team, we were more relevant then them with cp0 and Blake in the area. Not to mention the lakers own the market in Vegas and Hawaii.

Public enemy number 1?

LA people don’t care like that

Now the clippers will never whatever you accomplish with them give you the lakers like fame.. but same goes for the nets and knicks

But same goes for succeeding with certain teams vs others.. but then again the bar is higher with certain teams.. like even if Lebron wins 1 with the lakers he’ll always play second fiddle to Kobe magic and the rest.. or he’ll be loved in Cleveland no matter what but Miami sees him as a hired gun.. same predicament KD was and could still be in with the warriors, dude was beloved in OKC but until couple weeks ago the need wasn’t blatantly obvious

Public enemy number 1?

LA people don’t care like that

Now the clippers will never whatever you accomplish with them give you the lakers like fame.. but same goes for the nets and knicks

But same goes for succeeding with certain teams vs others.. but then again the bar is higher with certain teams.. like even if Lebron wins 1 with the lakers he’ll always play second fiddle to Kobe magic and the rest.. or he’ll be loved in Cleveland no matter what but Miami sees him as a hired gun.. same predicament KD was and could still be in with the warriors, dude was beloved in OKC but until couple weeks ago the need wasn’t blatantly obvious
Ok maybe not public enemy #1 but we will go out of our way to “hate on him” lol

two things

1) the East is gonna be trasher then ever
2) The only reason i don't see D'Lo taking less than the max from the Lakers is because of his agent.. with that said his leverage is fading BK moved on, Jazz moved on, Celtics moved on.. The Lakers easily offer the most noteriety of the places left, the best market & the best situation... it isn't farfetched to think he could take a little less than the max (24-25 rather then 27). Again the only reason i'm skeptical is because his agent seemingly hates the Lakers

Reactions: DLF
Ok maybe not public enemy #1 but we will go out of our way to “hate on him” lol

Lakers fans are essentially Miami fans with a higher profile and more history..

They care if things are going good, but other than that people got other sh going.. only the very young haven’t seen them succeed, so that knicks like level hunger ain’t there

Hell still for folks around with dirty hands and that shh has been completely conveniently forgotten.. and the assumption is things will just work out after however many years of things not working out especially in free agency (of course there was the gasol trade .. then the Lebron signing prior to AD trade)

I hate to say it, because I went to school there, but University of Miami football is a good example of my point

KD few months ago: guys don’t wanna play with Bron bc it’s toxic and bc they play same position so won’t be free

Woj yesterday: kawhi wont to go LAL bc he won’t be leading his own team.

Woj today: Kawhi and KD looking to team up.

Can’t make this **** up

Guys like KCP and Nerlens rejecting 5x80, and 4x70......

And a guy like Vucevic inks a 4 year, 90 million dollar deal. Talk about perspective and value, :lol: :rofl:

At least KCP made a good chunk of that back because the Lakers had to suck up to Rich Paul.

Nerlens really should hate RP, but he's still repped by him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom