**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to be a pretty sh***y person to dislike Kawhi. Dude is genuinely the most likable guy in the NBA :lol:
skip-bayless.jpg

its actually pretty simple:

clippers are an afterthought in LA. Everyone from LA knows that.
If kawhi goes to the clippers, that means he didn't choose the Lakers. Therefore, people in LA who are majority laker fans will dislike him. Why does this matter you say? Lots of teams interview a player and offer themn a deal and they turn it down...what makes this different? Well, it so happens that the team not picked is in the SAME CITY. Therefore, nobody will care of the Clippers..WHILE at the same time disliking Kawhi. Kawhi getting diskliked by a team is normal you say...not if the market that dislikes him is the city he walks around in

"You can have one with the oooottthhhheeer....love and marriage...love and marriage..."
nobody in L.A. is gonna hate Kawhi Leonard if he signs with the clippers. any laker fan that hates kawhi while having lebron james and anthony davis on their roster needs to be slapped with powder.

any person that thinks kawhi cares about anyone disliking him outside of his inner circle needs to be kicked in the booty

Off topic.... Did Larry Bird and Magic Johnson ever have it tough in the NBA like getting over adversity like LeBron, KD, Steph, Hard, Russ, have had to deal with?

I love how dudes think AD and LeBron are gonna be a force. AD gonna be a glorified Tristan Thompson in LA playing next to LeBron, just standing around waiting to catch alley oops. Lakers need to add like 5 legit shooters to be a competitive team. Out here relying on Rondo like he’s a relevant playmaker next to LeBron. Scrub *** can’t even make a layup.

Clippers trying to remain relevant. Kawhi ain't going there alone lol.

So is Jimmy really not staying in Philly?

Doesn’t seem like our owners/GM/whoever the 100 people that make decisions for the team wanna give Jimmy five years. Seems like they’re cool giving Tobias that though cause of the age difference and no real injury history.

Yo y'all killing me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
@jab step naw B. I've never been ALA. I called out foolishness, but never had any Laker disdain.
I already told y'all MVP MVP & BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE help me get set up with a residency out West.
My man Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius made a call last year and help me get set up on a 10 day.
I ended up being a solid contributer and got signed long term. Low risk, high reward signee.
My Laker brethren accepted me with open arms.
My Lakers, My Mavericks!
giphy.gif
you fam now b

we eat at the same table now!

I love how dudes think AD and LeBron are gonna be a force. AD gonna be a glorified Tristan Thompson in LA playing next to LeBron, just standing around waiting to catch alley oops. Lakers need to add like 5 legit shooters to be a competitive team. Out here relying on Rondo like he’s a relevant playmaker next to LeBron. Scrub *** can’t even make a layup.
johnny my boy we all cant trade for the great players the knicks have. we arent all that fortunate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom