**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I was wrong.

giphy.gif

Maximus!!!! Said no big name free agents would sign with Boston. Last 3 times Boston had cap space, we signed a big name free agent.

MAXIMUS you dead wrong!!!

Celtics 54-28, 2-seed next year!!! **** THE LAKERS AND EVERYBODY WHO LOVE THEM

Maximus!!!! Said no big name free agents would sign with Boston. Last 3 times Boston had cap space, we signed a big name free agent.

MAXIMUS you dead wrong!!!

Celtics 54-28, 2-seed next year!!! **** THE LAKERS AND EVERYBODY WHO LOVE THEM
Yeah man y'all got it. Y'all bout win own the East. Ainge is a God.
You talked so cocky that AD was gonna be a celtic. Son own father said he aint wanna go there and you was like " who cares about his father!!.". :lol:

You gon catch these jokes.

Yo y'all killing me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
@jab step naw B. I've never been ALA. I called out foolishness, but never had any Laker disdain.
I already told y'all MVP MVP & @BIG LEEMELONE help me get set up with a residency out West.
My man Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius made a call last year and help me get set up on a 10 day.
I ended up being a solid contributer and got signed long term. Low risk, high reward signee.
My Laker brethren accepted me with open arms.
My Lakers, My Mavericks!
giphy.gif

You and that other Mavs fan turned Bronsexual Lakers fans. Scust!!! :smh: :smh:

FB36E968-E438-487E-9AB6-AA273AE0681F.jpeg
17DD47CE-36A6-4DEE-BB3C-1F8B2A46C2B2.png
3ACEB2BD-FBEA-4357-B0F7-09A5AF328AD5.jpeg

You talked so cocky that AD was gonna be a celtic. Son own father said he aint wanna go there and you was like " who cares about his father!!.". :lol:

I mean, if Kyrie wasn't going to bounce he would've been a Celtic whether his dad liked it or not. **** happens :lol:

Maximus Meridius the first of his name, the rooter of the worst team in the National Basketball Association, Not the Breaker of the 3rd longest active playoff drought in the league. From this day to your last day you and the rest of the Laker fans can go **** yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom