**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
****s been pooping off since 12 today. Don’t even need free agency to officially begin now, we know everything already :lol:

I
Signing veterans on short deals to lead a locker room full of kids is the logical thing to do in this situation, but get your jokes off.

I’ve always said I’d rather let the team grow organically than to go wild in free agency. I’m even more hesitant when the free agent is coming off a pretty bad injury.

Signing vets to short term deals is the opposite of what you want to do with a roster full of young players.

Those vets are still going to be hunting for another bag instead of mentoring.

It's why people who don't know why New Orleans would give Al the bag don't know what they are talking about.

We tried to tell Dubs fans he was gone. You hate to see it :pimp:

:rofl:
it’s fascinating just how much yall “hate to see it” in regards to what you assume as dubs fans “suffering.” really speaks to warriors living #rentfree

In any case, should KD leave, much props to him and hope he’s able to get back to 100%. Cuzz really gave it his all and sacrificed his body for that team. Would be a sad to see him leave without hoisting another trophy but aint eeem mad at him

I honestly don’t give af what any Knick fan says. That’s probably the saddest moment in Knick history. I don’t wanna hear anything about Dolan being an owner, about an all black front office, about RJ Barrett, about the KP trade.

This one is bad. The whole organization is simply cursed.
Had to do with your garbage owner bro

sabu.png

I’m not really sure why the Celtics would need to do a sign and trade to keep horford. They have his bird rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom