**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But how can they do a sign and trade with themselves then? Like they don’t have his bird rights, are over the cap, and are now trading horford from the Celtics back to the Celtics?

I have no idea what you’re saying here lol. We’re doing sign and trades to create space and re-sign him to a deal he’d take, because as it stands with Kemba signing we only have part of the MLE to offer (which he wouldn’t take)

If the clippers strike out on Kawhi and clearly it’s proven to Ballmer that they can’t compete with the Lakers for big free agents, what prevents him from moving to Seattle?

Their time is now with all this cap space, great coach, Jerry West, stable ownership etc. if they can’t get big fish now, Midas whale move

sabu.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pre-season: KD and Kyrie gonna lead their teams to the finals!

Now: both sign to Brooklyn

Wow!

If the clippers strike out on Kawhi and clearly it’s proven to Ballmer that they can’t compete with the Lakers for big free agents, what prevents him from moving to Seattle?

Their time is now with all this cap space, great coach, Jerry West, stable ownership etc

“Hey let’s pack up our profitable franchise from a large media market to go to Seattle”

- no one

I have no idea what you’re saying here lol. We’re doing sign and trades to create space and re-sign him to a deal he’d take, because as it stands with Kemba signing we only have part of the MLE to offer (which he wouldn’t take)

I’m just asking how it works because cap wise it doesn’t make sense. Celtics have 70M in salaries before signing kemba which presumably puts them at or near the cap. How did they create 30M in cap space to re-sign horford if you renounced his bird rights and can no longer go over the cap to sign him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom