**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team got very expensive very quick but Durant won’t be Durant until 2021 playoffs at the earliest, if ever again.

If Kawhi ends up in LA they’ll only have to play one real series to get out of the east, so I get it
What 1 series is that? The '20 season bouta be a breeze for milwaukee

The only thing that would of surprise me happening was kd staying. That was in the bag

All this other **** is nuts though whew

If Kawhi goes to the Lakers Unc gonna hit Skip with the Henny on Undisputed....

EA0004ED-6D69-4372-A5E3-F115764B2876.gif

4E1CB144-3337-43DC-97E5-0559759D7240.gif

Why would they deal DLo unless he requested it?

DLo should be a starter and probably wouldnt take well to coming off the bench. I could see them trading him for more front court depth, unless Damion Jones and Jordan Bell show some tremendous growth

new 2019 Free Agency losers list
1. Clippers
2. Kings
3. Magic
4. Knicks
5. Sixers

What does Ariza bring that JJ doesn’t at this point.

Wild. He got his money last year 1yr/15mil only to do nothing and now get 2yr/25mil?

Sheesh. Go get that money Trev.

If that report of a KD for DLo sign and trade has any truth to it, i could see the warriors playing DLo with Steph for most of the season and dealing him at the trade deadline right just around the time klay is slated to come back

Nonetheless, it’s an interesting wrinkle in all this mess

It was Windhorst just speculating on the jump. Not a report from any sources or whatever

Yeah. Kind of a head scratcher since Ariza being a reliable, veteran presence on a young team didn’t really work to well in PHX last year.
Right...he was crying bout leaving the Suns like a month into the season, the Kings are better but he’ll be in a similar situation :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom