**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings have to overpay but besides ariza they got good players. They'll easily get in the playoffs with Barnes and Dedmon

As a Warriors fan I can't say I'm ecstatic about Durant leaving. But he's done enough for us and I have no hate for the Nets. With that being said, as an NBA fan, this is somewhat exciting for next season.

I cannot for the life of me imagine why anyone would want to play with Kyrie. He's a ******* flat earther for crying out loud. KD couldn't win with Russ, he sure as hell aint going to win with Kyrie. Mans is WILDING. Would have rather seen him pair up with Kawhi on the Clips.

:smh: knew these dummies would try to run it right back just cuz they snuck in the playoffs...once they bring Viccki back they stuck winning 40 games for the next 4 years,
N all they got is the slim hope that Fultz will figure it out :lol: :smh:

Precisely why I’d rather the Clippers more or less stand pat if they don’t get Kawhi then have them throw big money at lower tier guys who won’t make them much better than they were last year.

The chemistry between JJ and Joel can’t be understated. It’s a big loss for sure. Those dribble hand offs and pin downs were :nthat:
But I’m glad philly wasn’t the franchise to reward a racist and someone who left another human in a cage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom