**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao
IMG_20190630_190835.jpg

You hate the warriors but follow a steph curry fan account?

#rentfree #mortgagefree #HOAfree

I don't get why the Knicks don't go after Dlo over someone like Randle.

The main reason the Nets got interest from KD and Kyrie is because the Nets did well this season. I can't prove this, but I'd say players started taking notice of the Nets because of their success this season and how well they played. Once players noticed them winning games, the Nets were able to flex their organizational structure (top notch facilities, a lot of money, one of the best medical/performance teams, great coaching staff, family environment, etc, etc). No one would care about all these things if they weren't winning this season.

And the main reason they won a lot this season was because of how well Dlo played. Obviously other guys stepped up, but he was the key to their success this year. LeVert went down, Dinwiddie went down, and he still carried them to a 42-40 record. Imagine thinking the Nets were going to go 42-40 this season. He averaged 21/7 in 30 minutes.

Why aren't the Knicks interested in a 23 year old all-star caliber player who still has a lot of growth left in him? They should try building something, which will then finally entice players to come. Nothing would be comparable to winning in MSG, but you can't expect players to take that leap with a 17-20 win team.

You're being disingenuous again (what else is new). The entire convo was regarding the picks that were owed. You kept telling me the Nets were gonna be a decent team which would hurt the value of those picks, and then they finished with the 3rd worst record (and gave up the #3 pick) and then the worst record (and gave up the #1 pick).

And now they're better than the Celtics. Damn

I don’t even know what’s going on :lol:

Wish everybody would stop trying to break news and just sit back and wait for it. Any account with even the slightest amount of high followers tweets out some garbage that they hope is correct and ends up being wrong. They’re even worse than the parody accounts of Woj and Shams.

nor do i but @second2nonee was/is ready to close the window on the rockets. It slightly pains me to see

He’s never been a snake. He’s a free agent. People think these players owe anybody anything.

Or people can want to be entertained from an entertainment product, which the nba is

I’m not a warriors fan, so I don’t care about seeing a stacked warriors team basically have to have injuries which don’t allow 2 of their all NBA-ers to play to take an L in the finals

I want to see the best players to at each other and see competition.. and other than the warriors/rockets series before this last postseason and couple series in the east the last time shh was actually good Durant was in OKC and warriors almost lost in the WCF and did lose in the finals in 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom